Unhack

InvertMouse

Thank you Tiagofvarela, Rooke, nohman and B0X0R  :)! There are a lot of things I need to fill out before it is Steam ready, so in terms of release, I would say late January at the earliest.

Sirius, are you looking at the online version? That is actually a really old build :). With all the Firefox and Chrome updates, it probably made the code incompatible. Trust me I have lost lots of hair over this (;u;)/~ You can download the demo (executable version) by visiting the play section of the website:

http://unhack.invertmouse.com/

Thank you!

yep i was trying the browser version, gonna try the demo then :)

gpcGzzA.jpg

Hello peeps :)! Unhack has just been released on Steam:

The above link is a possibility because of your voting and support. Especially to you folks here on Fuwanovel. Again, Unhack began almost at the same time as these forums. Thinking back, with all the work involved, your support really gave me the lift I needed to reach the finish line. Thank you so much everyone m(_ _)m.

For those who already own a copy of Unhack through bundles, etc, it might be good to hold off on purchasing the game for now, because I will be looking through the list and sending keys to as many people as possible.

If you have played the game before, please consider dropping a review, as it would help me out a lot.

Thank you so much, all of you (^-^)!

--banner--

Hello peeps :)! Unhack has just been released on Steam:

The above link is a possibility because of your voting and support. Especially to you folks here on Fuwanovel. Again, Unhack began almost at the same time as these forums. Thinking back, with all the work involved, your support really gave me the lift I needed to reach the finish line. Thank you so much everyone m(_ _)m.

For those who already own a copy of Unhack through bundles, etc, it might be good to hold off on purchasing the game for now, because I will be looking through the list and sending keys to as many people as possible.

If you have played the game before, please consider dropping a review, as it would help me out a lot.

Thank you so much, all of you (^-^)!

Kek kek kek

15% discount. That's a whole 60 cents I just saved  :devil:

Well, I did think it was about time I bought this and played it properly.

Thank you Tiagofvarela! I hope you will like it :).

Having finished it in less than an hour, I can say that the "1st time for story, 2nd time for gameplay" strategy I usually use may have been a mistake.  :wafuu:

Story was short and kinda predictable. Somewhat cute as well. By the end I can say it was an enjoyable experience.

How the heck do you voice women in English without having me cry myself to sleep in pain afterwards?

Gameplay was kind of interesting, though I think 'normal' should be more like 'easy'. Either that or I'm way2pro4you.

I don't regret buying the game, if only more to support VN development in the west than to support this particular game. :nervous: