Unhack

InvertMouse

Thank you Sioxz! Well, Miss Debug might cute up when she appears in the game (^U^).

Thanks Silvachief! There'll be no save feature within the episode unfortunately, but yeah, each one is quite short.

You can also hit enter to advance the text if that helps ;).

Thank you for checking out the game folks m(_ _)m~

I just checked this yesterday but wanted to play it for a while before giving a reply.

I have to say you deserve my respect, each episode is pretty entertaining and the gameplay and interactivity never leave you bored.

I'm currently on episode 3 and i plan on getting to 10. It's really something you've put together here. 

You have all my  praise.

I wish i could help funding you but sadly i don't have any budget to spare for anything, not even myself. But i honestly hope you can get all the support you deserve. I will most gladly check your future work.

Hello everyone~ A few weeks back, I gave Capsule Computers a sneak preview of Unhack and they kindly did a write up of it, so I wanted to share that article here:

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2013/10/unhack-hands-on-preview/

And local journalist Mark also kindly talked to me about Unhack and my next project, Bermuda. I wanted to share that as well:

I'm working on Unhack's official demo now. It'll contain episodes one to four with new illustrations and full voice acting.

Thank you :)!

Hello everyone~ A few weeks back, I gave Capsule Computers a sneak preview of Unhack and they kindly did a write up of it, so I wanted to share that article here:

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2013/10/unhack-hands-on-preview/

And local journalist Mark also kindly talked to me about Unhack and my next project, Bermuda. I wanted to share that as well:

I'm working on Unhack's official demo now. It'll contain episodes one to four with new illustrations and full voice acting.

i saw the interview well if you end up on the indie royal or the humble bundle would i buy it and the way you make the games off HTML 5 seems interesting

Full voice acting? I'm looking forward to this demo just to know how Weedy will sound like.

Really great that your work has progressed this far. By releasing the demo i'm guessing you will have a full release with full voice acting and all the episodes compiled together? I'm certainily getting it, i will save up for it if i have to.

Thank you Sioxz :)!

Yeah, shcboomer, I had fun at the expo :D.

Thanks Nosebleed! The game will only cost a couple of bucks so no need to save up really ;). Episode one with voice acting is actually already available for download in the play section if you're interested: unhack.invertmouse.com

Thanks for letting me know, I'm downloading it now. I also hope you get the steam greenlight, it's the toughest hurdle as you mentioned in the interview but it'd be awesome if you were able to get there. I'm also happy to know it'll only be a couple bucks, I'm pretty sure that fits my budget.

Edit: I'm getting a warning after the download is complete that the file is dangerous, i've downloaded .zip files before so I don't know why, is this just a false positive or just the browser being picky over an .exe file? it's not the "are you sure you want to download? This type of file can damage your computer" warning, it literally has a big red symbol saying it can be a threat which never happened to me before.

Thanks for letting me know, I'm downloading it now. I also hope you get the steam greenlight, it's the toughest hurdle as you mentioned in the interview but it'd be awesome if you were able to get there. I'm also happy to know it'll only be a couple bucks, I'm pretty sure that fits my budget.

Edit: I'm getting a warning after the download is complete that the file is dangerous, i've downloaded .zip files before so I don't know why, is this just a false positive or just the browser being picky over an .exe file? it's not the "are you sure you want to download? This type of file can damage your computer" warning, it literally has a big red symbol saying it can be a threat which never happened to me before.

False positive. I've already played it through.

Thanks Nosebleed! It sucks to hear about that virus warning thing. I wonder if there's anything I can do to prevent that message from appearing~ It's not a good impression for people downloading it.

Thanks Tay and Zhurai :D! I think Unhack grew a lot from everyone at Fuwanovels so we're all involved. In fact, I was hoping to sneak in a mention during the talk but the questions were rapid fire so it was tough. And thank you for your interest in Bermuda! I'd be happy to announce it on Fuwanovel if it's okay with everyone. Just worried that I'm slowly hijacking the visual novel section with my projects. Maybe I could change this thread to be InvertMouse's Projects instead of something~

Thanks everyone :).

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone :D. Feels like I've disappeared for ages. Managing and waiting for voice recordings to come through turned out to be a huge time sink. The end is in sight, though. I would like to share some screenshots of the upcoming revised release:

dMKit7el.png

fBdENyNl.png

6cUVDQcl.png

NeYNBogl.png

Once the game is ready to go, I'll be releasing a four episode demo on my site.

As always, thank you heaps to Fuwanovel for letting me share my work here. Also, thanks to everyone who keeps supporting me throughout the process. If you'd like to stay in touch with what I'm up to, please consider dropping a like on my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/invertmouse

Argh i haven't had enough time to play this :(

I really am looking forward to when i can because i really enjoyed playing the first version of it.

Totally not because the main theme color is purple or anything. Because it's not like that's my favorite color. But i praise you for the color choices!