Nukige

Chewy

comrade vococa, just go for black lilith games and you wont be dissapointed. nearly every game made by them has pretty dark and pervert content.

edit: asami in grimoire is by far my most likable yandere, absolutely unstoppable

My first nukige was Binetsu Kyoushi Cherry and I'm honestly surprised that I managed to sit through it for that long considering it's length. I don't usually read nukige unless there is a lull between translations being released or I need some sort of reprieve before diving into another plot/character driven story.

@Vokoca

I got Grimoire here. Not very helpful, I know. :P

As for insects, don't worry - it was just one scene, so you should bee all right. :P (In terms of bugs, Claes is the best eroge I have read so far).

And yeah, Asami is awesome. She's one of my favorite VN protagonists, I'd place her even above Rance.

@XReaper

I like dark and twisted eroge, but every single title from Black Lilith that I have tried so far was nothing but disappointment (I didn't even manage to finish most of them, and they are quite short...). I don't find them that dark really - their girls are always incredibly slutty and enjoy getting raped so much that it kinda doesn't seem like rape anymore. Plus, their titles feature far too many girls with huge boobs - from their main characters I think only Yukikaze isn't a total turn-off for me.

yeah i know its not that dark compared to some other games, but quite entertaining though. although the girls there get screwed one after another, i never had a bad aftertaste after finishing on of their vns, like it happened few days ago with "Furyou ni Hamerarete"

when shin raped the young son of the mother, while his mother gave him a blowjob, thats something i consider a no-go, although its fiction, i cant imagine so. getting off of something like that.or when she was left alone in the end and abused her daughter instead. seroiusly wtf?!? i´ve got no probs with nearly any kind of stuff like ntr, where some dude gets ditched, but in that case its not some adult, its a freaking 12-13 year old child without father, whose mother turns into a whore for fucks sake, including raping her son for own entertainment, unlike the hentai where she fucks him herself, which i consider the smaller evil, but still no go

I'm not personally a huge fan of Nukige games. I don't mind H-scenes and I don't even mind weird fetishes, but when the comprise most of the game with very little in terms of plot or character development, it just leaves me feeling like I gained nothing from the experience. Although maybe my thoughts on Nukige are darkly colored because my first one was Bible Black. I-I don't talk about that much... Though that one was at least interesting. Which is probably why I didn't chuck it.

@Vokoca

I got Grimoire here. Not very helpful, I know. :P

Haha, that really seems like the only way to get this VN - considering their other titles are more or less readily available, I wonder what that says about Grimoire itself. :D I'm curious about the MC, but not nearly enough to throw money at it.

Nukige, huh. I have only read about 8 nukige so far (not all of them is finished, though). There are a lot of nukige in my I'll-read-it-when-I'm-good-in-Japanese list though. Like the Haramase series (will read it for the lulz and the incest) and Toki o Kakeru Shojo (Pabloc pretty much posted it in every nukige/sexual content thread ever and it made me interested :ph34r:).

I'll just first warn you that I have pretty fucking weird fetishes.

There are two nukiges that I just keep going back to:

Mamankyoushitsu

Hypno-Training My Mother And Sister

Nah, you are not weird. Hypno-Training My Mother And Sister is still my favorite nukige to date. I swear I was chuckling from sheer excitement while reading it. I might read it again and do the remaining bad end (the first one) later.

Or maybe we are weird.

the only nukige i read was,ironically,my first ever VN  as well,which was "Harem Party" don't judge 

my favourite Nukige is Eroge , sex and games make sexy games!

Other than that I have not found a decent enough one. and I am also not a fan of tentacles. So yea.

i thought imouto paradise was your favorite :3