What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

You should give it another try. The concept of the series in very intriguing and realistic, not to mention the plot is fantastic.

If you want a philosophical mind fuck watch the movie from 1995. Also great. The movie, based of the original manga written in 1991, touches on exact subjects written of in a 2010 novel by a famous futurist Ray Kurzweil. I love seeing such genius in sci-fi writing.

Okay, since the day I started watching anime I heard just one thing.

SCHOOL DAYS SUCKS and stuff like that...so I was afraid of watching.

But today....I just finished watching School Days and DAMN GIVE ME BACK MY 4 HOURS.

Is it true that School Days is like the origin of Yandere? Or was the typing around before it?

Is it true that School Days is like the origin of Yandere? Or was the typing around before it?

Well yeah...It is like the origin of Yandere but the anime itself is f**ked up.

At one point the MC has sex with all the girls and one of them predents that she is pregnat.

Okay, since the day I started watching anime I heard just one thing.

SCHOOL DAYS SUCKS and stuff like that...so I was afraid of watching.

But today....I just finished watching School Days and DAMN GIVE ME BACK MY 4 HOURS.

4 hours huh ?

You got off easy. I played the vn which was much much longer. Many people were saying that it's unique and nice(I was fine with the exotic endings). But every second I spent in that was hellish. It's literally the worst vn I have played.

Gah I hate them ........ I hate every single character in School Days.

4 hours huh ?

You got off easy. I played the vn which was much much longer. Many people were saying that it's unique and nice(I was fine with the exotic endings). But every second I spent in that was hellish. It's literally the worst vn I have played.

Gah I hate them ........ I hate every single character in School Days.

watched the anime series, and yeah that was about my reaction to it.

Forgot about it A.S.A.P.

Personally i just finished both seasons of horizon in the middle of nowhere.

And damm now i want to read the LN but it aint completely translated and that makes me worried if it ever will.

And i hate being stuck on a half translated novel that will never be fully translated.

Well yeah...It is like the origin of Yandere but the anime itself is f**ked up.

At one point the MC has sex with all the girls and one of them predents that she is pregnat.

Reminds me of when I was quite young, one of my friends watched Popotan. Everyone thought "Why the hell are you watching this?"

Decided to pick up Akame ga Kill. Wow what a ride so far after 8 episodes. Speechless. I am in love. I haven't read anything about it and I love it so far.

I personally love when characters dies. I love the despair and emotions. I know the ending was argued because you can't avoid everything when hanging out on these kind of sites. But so far this is one hell of a ride.

Finished Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou yesterday... I loved it :) ... A great comedy wit a tiny little bit romance so not really a romcom. I hope there will be a second season. In the meantime I make this to my second manga.

The next one will be probably Golden Time...

Finished Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou yesterday... I loved it :) ... A great comedy wit a tiny little bit romance so not really a romcom. I hope there will be a second season. In the meantime I make this to my second manga.

The next one will be probably Golden Time...

Golden Time is good. I am watching it at the moment. I think you would love it. 

I couldn't watch Golden Time, dropped it 8 episodes in. The amnesia was annoying as fuck and I hated Coco and didn't like any of the other characters whatsoever, so RIP any bit of enjoyment. I wanted to like it too, because it was written by the same person as Toradora, and I love Toradora :(

loved golden time & was personally ok with the ending and whom the mc chose in the end.

though many dislike coco and might prefer an other outcome, i´m totally fine with it. its the same as in rl, you have to be active when you want something actually to happen, simply reminiscing in the past, keeping important facts from the one you love, denying your own feelings and yet hoping he/she would choose you over someone else, nah thats only wishful thinking.

Decided to pick up Akame ga Kill. Wow what a ride so far after 8 episodes. Speechless. I am in love. I haven't read anything about it and I love it so far.

I personally love when characters dies. I love the despair and emotions. I know the ending was argued because you can't avoid everything when hanging out on these kind of sites. But so far this is one hell of a ride.

RIP Ending.

Ending Ga Kill.

I don't think it's the origin of Yandere, but it was probably one of the first to popularize it.

Bingo.~ One of the first stories in Japan with a yandere is Genji Monogatari, which was written in the 11th century by a noblewoman lady-in-waiting. The yandere in that story was Rokujo Miyasudokoro. She is considered to be one of the first, if not the first.

The more you know.~

Also, Durarara! 2nd Season.

You mean Akame ga Fuck Every Character In This Story

Akame ga Kill was doing great until episode 18, then it went to shit.

I hope you can bear with it.

You mean Akame ga Fuck Every Character In This Story

Akame ga Kill was doing great until episode 18, then it went to shit.

I hope you can bear with it.

Akama ga You Like This Character? Well Fuck You. Is one of my more favorite titles.