What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

Don't let those Index fanboys get you, as far as they are concerned, Railgun is a worthless anime due to its all female cast and the frequent SoL cute girls doing cute things stuff (paraphrasing from an Index fan I once talked to)

That's mean. :T

The bad thing about the series is that it didn't even get to its highlight.

It only showed the parts that would eventually lead to the climax of the series.

So in short, they were developing the conflict.

(This is just my measly effort to try and defend the main series. Do not mind it.)

I liked how it stopped after

Vento's attempt to destroy Academy City.

If only they released a third season...

If they do release one, I'm sure that it'll be better than the two previous seasons. After all, the improvement could be seen in Railgun S. I can't deny that Railgun S was the best out of the four.

But still.... nuns.

Well considering they released Railgun S last year a Index season 3 is likely

http://seventhstyle.com/2014/09/09/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-10th-anniversary-pv/ though this is a good indication of more so

Last announcement was really hyped and it turns out just an adaptation of Heavy Object..... Index Season 3 is inevitable but the time it took is way too long.....

Well considering they released Railgun S last year a Index season 3 is likely

http://seventhstyle.com/2014/09/09/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-10th-anniversary-pv/ though this is a good indication of more so

A good indication indeed.

It was disappointing that the announcement wasn't about Index III though.

We need to wait until next year.

D-Don't worry!

WWIII will definitely be animated!

I also enjoyed Railgun quite a bit more than index. The way they did the sisters arc was wonderful.

On another note, I just finished watching Zetsuen no Tempest. As someone who liked Shakespeares plays, I liked zetsuen. 

Currently watching Trinity Seven.  I think is a good anime, but according to several websites it is only 12 episodes long, which I think is a shame. 

Arata super power manifested in Ep. 10 which mean that we have only two episodes to go. Too bad we won't see demon lord mode in action.

+: pretty cool world with magic, MC is a bad ass/pervert, cute girls, lolis, amazing                     background music, etc...

-: only 12 episodes, 

Currently watching Trinity Seven.  I think is a good anime, but according to several websites it is only 12 episodes long, which I think is a shame. 

Arata super power manifested in Ep. 10 which mean that we have only two episodes to go. Too bad we won't see demon lord mode in action.

+: pretty cool world with magic, MC is a bad ass/pervert, cute girls, lolis, amazing                     background music, etc...

-: only 12 episodes, 

I watched Psycho-Pass 2 (nine episodes in one day) two days ago. Caught my interest with the first episode. I think PP2 is good. Much better than I expected and it doesn't deserve all the hate.

And now I want to try Inou-Battle. I watched first episode yesterday and it was not bad. I heard that it's quite mediocre series, but I want to see more for myself.

I've just finished Sora no woto / Canaan and Zankyou no Terror recently. All three were worth it in their genre.

And I'm currently at episode 68 of Hunter x Hunter. I usually don't like the Shonen genre but this show is just something else...

I tend to not like the Shonen genre either but HxH truly is something else.

For those who have seen the whole thing:

So I got pretty deep into the Chimera Ant arc just now with the little free time I have...

Some profanity incoming...

God damn it... Pitou died... Fuck you Pouf, Pitou had a chance at salvation but you fucking had to ruin everything.

Watching Gon smash her face in hurt so much...

When Gon lost his shit, I was hoping the entire time that Killua would make it there in time to quell the rage. NOPE, he's just going to kill one of my favorite characters in this arc and do something that seems completely irreversible.

So much rage at the self imposed cliff hanger right now due to school.

So yeah I'm enjoying HxH immensely and this arc really is something else. Looking forward to its conclusion.

School Days, maybe?

Seconding School Days. The anime is horrible.

School Days is not a bad anime at all for its intended purpose. Sure, its themes are bad, its characters are worse but what I honestly think it intended to achieve, it achieved to great effect.

Hate the characters, don't hate the anime. WHILE I was watching School Days, I wanted to punch their faces in so much, but in hindsight, if the anime was able to produce such raw hatred for fictional characters, I have to appreciate and respect it.

Also, trying to keep up with SAO2, Psycho Pass 2, and Log Horizon 2 and its not working out. Already know whats going to happen in SAO2 so I'm just looking forward to my favorite scenes but the wait for Psycho Pass and Log Horizon is killing me.