What Anime are you watching now?

Ryoji

ok so last night i went on a small anime binge and stayed up all night watching anime on my list rather then playing video games. here's what i finished .

black bullet
GJ -bu@

bleach: diamond dust rebellion

noucome ova

bleach: memories in the rain 

Hayate no Gotoku! OVA (2014) Vol. A 

Hayate no Gotoku! OVA (2014) Vol. B

also started the second season of hamtora but am only 2 eps in and don't think ill get more then another 3 eps before my doctors appointment today.

Well no, it's a comedy/slice of life series based on "sketches", so there's no particular plot.

It's pretty common for those kind of series. If you really want your anime with a plot maybe you should avoid those.

Down, I apologize to you ;) ... You were completely right, I should avoid these type of show :D ... After I finished the first season (it was hard work for me) ... I CAN'T watch the second one, thats too much and I also think there will still nothing happen. And I somehow mad at the writers of the show, it's strange, but I dislike it how they "treat" some of the characters, like Akari. Anyway, I'll go now with a new one. I think it will be Kimi no Todoke.

Still watching and still adored by Sawako  :wub:  ... She had made it right into my top 3 characters (along with Mashiro Shiina and Honoka Kousaka). She is sooooo honest and maybe a little naive. but not stupid. I just raged a little and only about Kurumi. It's maybe the first time, that i thought "what a bitch...", during an anime.

I'm part of the minority that actually likes Kurumi.

The actions she took might've been bitchy, but she did it all out of pure love.

Something like that.

So I thought "let's just watch something completely random" and I ended up watching Kuttsukiboshi

Imagine a Neon Genesis Evangelion but with yuri, that's kind of what this was, except the yuri made for 99% of the show and the weird sci-fi stuff was the rest.

Also Kiiko's voice actress did Makise Kurisu's voice so it was like watching Kurisu having lesbian sex which was definintely a plus.

I have no words to describe what I just watched, although it was a nice romance for the 2 episodes the series had.

I regret nothing.