Cat Lovers Discussion!

Chifuyu-chan

Meoooow! Any cat-person here? Oh? No one? I guess I'll just start. What I'm trying to say is they're so cute and so fuwa fuwa! (showing my dere side), and the way they lazy around inside the house is super duper cute! (AAAAAH! yes I'm totally screaming in my mind.) There goes my usual rant again.

Anyways, these are our cats Maru and Shiro. Maru's a persian cat that we bought and Shiro's a stray cat that I picked up on the middle of the road last year.

Oh please, don't mind the girl she's my sister.

29ctpuu.jpg

And this one is Shiro.

nxriv7.jpg

If you have a neko, please post dem pictures! I want them staring at my soul :wub:

I definitely do love cats! Especially love them on bread, but they need a bit of sauce:

cat_sandwich_1.jpg

On a serious note I had 2 cats a long time ago. One went exploring the drainage systems underneath the streets during a heavy downpour, it never returned. The other was a black cat who went wandering the streets at night, he met a grisly end.

So now I like dogs, because they’re not as curious or as … suicidal. 

Cats are cute... But even plants start to die when they are left in my care, so it's probably for the best that I don't have a cat. :P

Oh stop it!~ don't say that I'm sure you are more caring than you thought yourself to be!

I love cats and want one but my parents dont allow me. Even my sister says that a dog is etter than a cat. AWWWW ! I seriously want a Kawaii neko.......... ^_^  ^_^  ^_^  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I think it's time to move out of the house :P I'm sure you wouldn't regret having one!

I definitely do love cats! Especially love them on bread, but they need a bit of sauce:

cat_sandwich_1.jpg

On a serious note I had 2 cats a long time ago. One went exploring the drainage systems underneath the streets during a heavy downpour, it never returned. The other was a black cat who went wandering the streets at night, he met a grisly end.

So much feels :(

I am a cat myself. Is that mean I am loved by everyone?

I'm sure you are! :D

I have my cat, Meadow. She is extraordinarily domestic and docile... and I'm led to believe that she's actually an ingenious mastermind. The simplicity in her nature catches all other beings including myself off-guard, and we are then automatically obligated to fulfill her selfish requests. Jokes aside, she is the most heartwarming and adorable element in my household, an irreplaceable element indeed. 。^‿^。

Unfortunately, I have no pictures of her on hand...

I have my cat, Meadow. She is extraordinarily domestic and docile... and I'm led to believe that she's actually an ingenious mastermind. The simplicity in her nature catches all other beings including myself off-guard, and we are then automatically obligated to fulfill her selfish requests. Jokes aside, she is the most heartwarming and adorable element in my household, an irreplaceable element indeed. 。^‿^。

Unfortunately, I have no pictures of her on hand...

cat_sandwich_1.jpg

We got Stray Cat from this forum. That's the closest thing to a cat I can get, I suppose. Allergic to almost every pet on this earth with fur.

...What if these two are the same cat?

...What if these two are the same cat?

Suicidal and curious? You may be onto something.

This household has had countless pets. 7 cats in total, starting a few generations ago. I was only alive for 3 of them.

1, which was when I was really small. Really mean cat, bossing everyone around and doing whatever he wanted. 

And a couple of brothers who were abandoned on a rubbish bin on our street. One was really independent, doing whatever it wanted, not caring about its owners. The other was a glutton who liked to think he was strong and mean.