Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Monmon's new avatar really annoys me, too much movement (I dislike moving stuff in general but that's on the really bad end of the spectrum).

Confession: I have been slacking off on muh Fuwaduties a lot lately, and not just because i was sick for like three days...

It occurred to me a year or two back that I'll never actually be the best at anything, and it was then that I realized the value in trying to embrace your personal uniqueness. Because that's the only thing that I alone can do.

Though I've never been one to emphasize being number one. I'm happy with being number four or whatever so long as I can find satisfaction and pride in myself.

Confession: a lot of the time I think I am too complacent

It occurred to me a year or two back that I'll never actually be the best at anything, and it was then that I realized the value in trying to embrace your personal uniqueness. Because that's the only thing that I alone can do.

Though I've never been one to emphasize being number one. I'm happy with being number four or whatever so long as I can find satisfaction and pride in myself.

Confession: a lot of the time I think I am too complacent

Confession: I've been a bit full of myself lately because of development at work, relationships and life in general .Quite a leap from sitting at home watching Anime for a year, jobless. Life has its way of humbling us though. Yes I'm sober this time and I'm not writing any embarrassing stories about my middle school experiences .

My cigarette and alcohol abuse is creeping back up on me, most likely due to the stress of taking on large loads of work and exposure of many people again. I'm an extreme introvert by nature and I can only fake being an extrovert for so long. 

At this point I'm still high functioning with a bit of manic lunacy. I hope I don't crash back into my depressive withdrawals from the world again, though that was fun too.  

Confession: I've been a bit full of myself lately because of development at work, relationships and life in general .Quite a leap from sitting at home watching Anime for a year, jobless. Life has its way of humbling us though. Yes I'm sober this time and I'm not writing any embarrassing stories about my middle school experiences .

My cigarette and alcohol abuse is creeping back up on me, most likely due to the stress of taking on large loads of work and exposure of many people again. I'm an extreme introvert by nature and I can only fake being an extrovert for so long. 

At this point I'm still high functioning with a bit of manic lunacy. I hope I don't crash back into my depressive withdrawals from the world again, though that was fun too.