Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I am terribly sad and relieved when I woke up this morning and opened skype and found the title is that ren left fuwa then I went to check the remove member's lounge thingy and found that it was removed and that Ren left this goodbye message on his profile. I don't know how much rant happened cause I was kinda busy. I am kinda sad because I was someone who enjoyed his existence... and I am kinda relieved because we all know he needs to get away from the site and go back to his irl friends and family and spend some time with them. Hopefully he comes back better than before. Oh well rip.

Confession: Realized today that my health insurance expired almost a year ago... oops... Thankfully restoring it wasn't hard, although it'll only start in a month. Hopefully I don't get hit by a car in the meantime :makina:

Confession 2: Went to the Astronomy Club at my university today... didn't talk to anyone but the lecture was interesting and the pizza was good. :sachi:

Confession: Realized today that my health insurance expired almost a year ago... oops... Thankfully restoring it wasn't hard, although it'll only start in a month. Hopefully I don't get hit by a car in the meantime :makina:

Confession 2: Went to the Astronomy Club at my university today... didn't talk to anyone but the lecture was interesting and the pizza was good. :sachi:

so, after years of not remembering a dream, i am rewarded with the most wtf dream ever

i dont even remember what the guy did but i chased him down

then stabbed him 14x so he died 

the 'next day' its all over the news that i was a murderer

my best friend texted me 'nice knowing u, have fun rotting in jail'

i qqed to my parents gelling them how sorry i was

and spent the next two days with my sister and ex of all people and we reminisced about the good ol' days(?)

and then the police came and took me away

i got the death penalty

and woke up ._.

so, after years of not remembering a dream, i am rewarded with the most wtf dream ever

the 'next day' somehow its all over the news that i was a murderer

and spent the next two days with my sister and ex of all people and we reminisced about the good ol' days(?)

i got the death penalty

and woke up ._.

i got the death penalty

and woke up ._.

No one's safe from America.

Not even Iran.

i got the death penalty

and woke up ._.

reinstalled it and updated it ofc, but nothing helped. I dunno if it might be DNS problem.... I am still investigating... there goes my night , rip. 

Probably something else, I'm fairly certain Skype doesn't use DNS, I've had Skype work on my laptop in high school where all of the websites were blocked and you could only access the local network lol

Probably something else, I'm fairly certain Skype doesn't use DNS, I've had Skype work on my laptop in high school where all of the websites were blocked and you could only access the local network lol

yeah I just checked it and it doesn't use DNS, it just uses normal proxy. hmmm also my dear skype website isn't helping https://www.skype.com/en/500/ .

I tried everything and still nothing is working, even the android app isn't signing me in. So it's either a problem with skype server itself which I highly doubt or a problem with my connection which lets me access literally everything but I can't access skype.... I am getting kinda tired , I will probably just leave a message on the skype community forums and hope to get a response ;_;

Edited by hsmsful

Confessions:  I also had a really violent dream one time.  I slit a guy's throat, stabbed him multiple times in the stomach and pulled out his intestines and everything.  The scene was so bloody, yet I then took off his clothes and wore them as a disguise to escape out of the place I was in...   :blink:

I woke up thinking wtf did I just dream.

Maybe I really am secretly a yandere deep down.   :jinpou:

One of the best things about waking up from a nightmare is that relief feeling that it was all a dream

or was it?!@#

~~

'Fession: Remember that tablet I bought a while back

As much as I was like "hurr durr it's a niche item lalala smartphone + laptop + PC is the holy trinity for portable + semi-portable + sit my ass in da house"

I noticed I actually use my tablet the most nowadays for my multimedia ._.

It's just too damn comfy using it for reading and watching things around the house compared to my other gear.

It's also a godsend for playing 720p VNs (cough* KoiRizo)  in fullscreen w/o any fugly interpolation since its resolution is 1280x800 

#tabletpleb

Confession: I once had a dream that my entire family, save for my dad, was being mauled by tigers at the place where my dad worked.  It was probably the goriest dream I've ever had.  Like, flying limbs and guts and gallons of blood, the whole shebang.  Weird thing was, I was a little kid when I had that dream, and I'd never seen guts of any kind before.  That one scared the living hell out of me.

I also had another dream where I was a hitman, for some reason, and ended up killing a bunch of people I knew quite violently for just about no explicable reason.  I think I woke up before the cops caught me.

Confession : When I was a kid (probably in 1989, during the celebration of the French Revolution bicentenary :ph34r: ), I dreamed I was about to be publicly executed by guillotine. It was deep night. Brandishing torchlight, everyone was booing my name . Believe me, it felt so incredibly real...my neck was hurting. The worst nightmare I had in all my life :wafuu:

Edited by Canicheslayer