Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

If one date was enough to say you're 'going out' then I've had quite a few girlfriends myself lol

I suppose the rate of how much one date contributes is higher in this case because of how infrequently the distance makes it?

Was a bit of a big deal when it first happened o_O

Confession: I've been a longtime member of this one FB group (6 years, a third of my lifetime) and currently several people there are arguing that "reverse" racism doesn't exist. I feel so fucking betrayed. I've thought of these people as my best friends for half a decade. It hurts. It hurts so fucking much. They are linking to pictures claiming "All whites are racist because they benefit from institutionalized racism no matter what their notions are". It hurts... This is fucked up. It's so fucked up beyond words.

Confession: I don't feel well. 6th day sick and finally went to see a doctor. He gave me so much different medicines and it will take me around 1 month to get back into a normal condition. (Probably 1 week and most of the worse shit will be over though) p-p-pya~

Confession: I've been a longtime member of this one FB group (6 years, a third of my lifetime) and currently several people there are arguing that "reverse" racism doesn't exist. I feel so fucking betrayed. I've thought of these people as my best friends for half a decade. It hurts. It hurts so fucking much. They are linking to pictures claiming "All whites are racist because they benefit from institutionalized racism no matter what their notions are". It hurts... This is fucked up. It's so fucked up beyond words.

There is no such thing as 'reverse racism' though. If you treat people differently/judge them because of their skin color, you're being racist. Period.

It's the same as misogeny, which also goes both ways, even though guys are indeed privileged in our modern day society compared to women.