Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I love beards and always thought they are the best thing ever, but I never actually grew one myself. Since I'm horribly afraid of time and aging, I always shave it off before reaching my goal, because having a beard would make me look older.

Hairy dilemma.

Joris is your god not Lino :illya:

Confession: after almost two years of watching anime/playing Vns  i started to dream about them.I think i need help...

Indeed............ it took you 2 years to get here........... you're damn slow :Kappa:

Confession: My girlfriend just confessed to hating the feels.

I feel like my entire existence is being denied xD

And don't forget that love and hate are the most powerful feels............ therefore the one she hate the most if you get what I mean :makina:

Confession : I always wonder why when something goes really bad it's never alone :michiru:

Fuuuuuuck spiders

inside my fucking house.

Editing done :sachi:

Confession : though I did it in my previous post but apparently not......... memory alteration has begun :michiru:

Confession: I have accumulated 500 likes by not doing anything. No regrets.

You know, you missed the perfect chance to reference a funny but average movie that you may or may not have seen.  And you call yourself an internet user :sleep:

Confession: Just a few weeks ago I held a snake.  ^_^ It was really friendly and didn't bite me.  I also played with a Tegu. They were pretty neat~

What type of snake was it, if you know?  Some types of snakes have friendlier temperaments, or at least that's what I've heard, but I can't confirm that because I've only ever dealt with corn snakes over a long period of time.  Corn snakes are the more common pet snakes because they generally don't bite, don't get too big and are easy to take care of.  Mine likes to coil around my neck, wrists and arms and stick his head down my shirt (little perv :makina: ) and into my pockets.  He also has a beautiful black and white checkerboard underbelly that I just love to look at.

As for being bitten, I only got bit because I was a dumbass and backed my snake into a corner of his cage trying to pick him up (for context, I was a kid).  Really, really bad move and you should never do that with snakes, let alone any animal that can't tell what you're doing.

Confession: Dunno what you're sayin'

My budgie always complains loudly when I do that, but he would never bite me. Does that mean budgies are smarter than snakes?  :wafuu:

Guess you have a ragret.

Maybe?  I don't think snakes or birds are known for having very large brains.  It probably depends on how much you train the animal to be friendly, and it's a little harder to train a snake  : P