Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: It's happening. Tomorrow I'm packing my bags and leaving to Hawaii with the woman and child. In the past month I have ironed out almost 95% of our issues with her. The only thing left to worry about is the true confession - we realize those left behind have the right to know the truth. As we settle in our place and I find security for both the woman and the child, we will begin telling our families and her husband. Then, we will accept whatever comes our way, ready to live our lives from thereon. 

Confession: I have a crushing pain in my chest right now and I'm not sure if it's a heart attack or acid reflux bloating. 

You gonna share any, Lino? :makina:

You asked for it :amane:

Confession: When I was living in western Canada, I worked at McDicks. Pretty much everyone who worked there was a student, so things were kinda hectic, but like... in the best way.

Anyway, one day I was doing stuff in the back and one of the assistant managers (by the way, she was also a student... a year younger than myself actually) started talking to me about random shit. She started doing some stuff beside me and the conversation just kinda flowed at it's own will. I don't know how it happened, but eventually we got on the topic of sex and out of the blue* she asked if I was a virgin. At the time, I was not, so I told her the truth of "no". I guess she was expecting a different answer, which kinda hurt, but whatever. xD We started talking about random sex experiences (even though we had both only had one partner at the time) and that was what planted the seeds of what was to come. Damn though, she was definitely a looker. To make a long story short though: a bunch of other conversations - dick size comes up - she doesn't believe me - slick lines from The Lino - get invited to a huge party.

She drove me in, and the party was huge. There was approximately ninety people there, so it was easily the largest party I had ever been to. So yeah, I get there, have a few drinks (and somehow get my hands on some guy's whiskey) and socialized for a bit. Party progressed, and we ended up talking on her front steps. Conversation flowed and eventually she invited me back to her tent. So that is how that came about.

Oh yes, another interesting bit from that night. I also got together with her sister about thirty minutes to an hour later, who incidentally, I later learned was a bank teller at my bank (gotta love living in a town of ten thousand). Would go more into that, but there isn't much to say, so I'll just leave it at that.

Satisfied, Chewy? :makina:

Edit: Fuck. Did I really just post this...?

Confession: When I was living in western Canada, I worked at McDicks. Pretty much everyone who worked there was a student, so things were kinda hectic, but like... in the best way.

Anyway, one day I was doing stuff in the back and one of the assistant managers (by the way, she was also a student... a year younger than myself actually) started talking to me about random shit. She started doing some stuff beside me and the conversation just kinda flowed at it's own will. I don't know how it happened, but eventually we got on the topic of sex and out of the blue* she asked if I was a virgin. At the time, I was not, so I told her the truth of "no". I guess she was expecting a different answer, which kinda hurt, but whatever. xD We started talking about random sex experiences (even though we had both only had one partner at the time) and that was what planted the seeds of what was to come. Damn though, she was definitely a looker. To make a long story short though: a bunch of other conversations - dick size comes up - she doesn't believe me - slick lines from The Lino - get invited to a huge party.

She drove me in, and the party was huge. There was approximately ninety people there, so it was easily the largest party I had ever been to. So yeah, I get there, have a few drinks (and somehow get my hands on some guy's whiskey) and socialized for a bit. Party progressed, and we ended up talking on her front steps. Conversation flowed and eventually she invited me back to her tent. So that is how that came about.

Oh yes, another interesting bit from that night. I also got together with her sister about thirty minutes to an hour later, who incidentally, I later learned was a bank teller at my bank (gotta love living in a town of ten thousand). Would go more into that, but there isn't much to say, so I'll just leave it at that.

People also don't believe in my dick size, then again the only people I tell that to are on the internet.

All in all it seems that regarding some stuff you really want to become a same being. :makina: