Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I don't like wives. To Tyreal who was wondered because of GFs of who cheated on him; welcome to the adult world. There's a reason why I haven't married at 28. A lot of wives I meet, I have never been denied when I've wanted to pull the trigger. Why get married? You can have all the women in the world without the responsibilities..No, it doesn't take a jock like me who's seen it all. The sad part it, I've seen wives go after young men who've just graduated high school. Give them enough attention and they'll ride your strap.

They'll tell you it depends on the women. The same guy who said that, his wife was waiting for me to pull the trigger on her tonight,

Men aren't so faithful either and  that's been socially accepted since ancient times.

Confession: Realizing this is true killed me..

Confession: Taco has gotten serious.  We need to calm him down.  Someone recommend a 200cc of comedy SoL stat!

I was extremely drunk when i wrote that :). I just home from my boss's birthday party. I saw my boss passed ot while his wife was flirting with this dorky looking kid from high school. Props to the kid, sincd my boss's wife is a pretty hot cougar. But felt bad for my boss.

Legit Confession: I have a really really bad stutter. It'll come and go too. Like I was fine for like a year before this, but in the last month or so my stutter has come back full force. It'll probably go away if I force myself to talk with people more, or maybe if I just get really shitfaced at a large party. Both of those things can cure the stutter for a while.

I was extremely drunk when i wrote that :). I just home from my boss's birthday party. I saw my boss passed ot while his wife was flirting with this dorky looking kid from high school. Props to the kid, sincd my boss's wife is a pretty hot cougar. But felt bad for my boss.

Confession: I never got the appeal of cougars, but to each his own of course.

'Fession: Once my post count finally surpasses the last of the "Big Three" non-spammy veteran Fuwamembers (Zakamutt; others being Clephas and nohman) I will probably cut down on the spamming.

edit: oh wait I have to pass Kendjin as well to be #12 and then Steve #11 is inactive noo

(12's my favorite number)

Confession: I don't like wives. To Tyreal who was wondered because of GFs of who cheated on him; welcome to the adult world. There's a reason why I haven't married at 28. A lot of wives I meet, I have never been denied when I've wanted to pull the trigger. Why get married? You can have all the women in the world without the responsibilities..No, it doesn't take a jock like me who's seen it all. The sad part it, I've seen wives go after young men who've just graduated high school. Give them enough attention and they'll ride your strap.

They'll tell you it depends on the women. The same guy who said that, his wife was waiting for me to pull the trigger on her tonight,

Men aren't so faithful either and  that's been socially accepted since ancient times.

Confession: 

I'm curious, have you ever come across a -reaaally- devoted woman? Like y'know this devoted?

Gasai_Yuno.jpg

In the real world, psycho women like that tend to not be virgins. They've slept around with all your friends and family members, then blame you for the reason why they went crazy and slept with everyone. Same manipulative crap like Yuno pulls, just sluttier. 

Confession: I never understood the appeal of yanderes either, but once again, whatever strokes your boat.

Confession 2: I'm going stay up really late today because tomorrow at 9 am our power is going out for like 7 hours (at least they warned us) and I want to spend as much of that time sleeping.

Confession: I never got the appeal of cougars, but to each his own of course.

Why I am not surprised to hear this from a person with a Kud avatar.

cougars are a taste i acquired as i got older. Im in the perfect age group where anyone from 14-55 is appealing to my eyes.

I'm roughly the same age as you are, and I've noticed that the female age of interest for me broadened substantially over the past few years. I don't think the range is quite as wide for me as what you say (definitely not that young, in particular...), but it's not too far off.

Confession: 

In the real world, psycho women like that tend to not be virgins. They've slept around with all your friends and family members, then blame you for the reason why they went crazy and slept with everyone. Same manipulative crap like Yuno pulls, just sluttier. 

I wonder if that's a natural talent or a learned skill.

Confession: I found this thread the funniest.

Confesson 2: I learned a life lesson today about society; everyone's a slut. My thanks to taco.

So just because my avatar has a 2D loli I can't be attracted to anything that isn't a 2D loli? :amane:

A 3D loli? :holo:

Confession: I feel like ranting.

I don't care if people don't get why I love what I love. I love 2D and real girls got a problem? Cuteness is the ultimate factor!

I love hip hop and rap but I didn't have a tough childhood and I don't look the part got a problem?

I'm antisocial irl most of the time and awkward with no motivation! That will change this summer I swear I am going to make it happen.

I'm depressed for no fucking reason other than it runs in my family. I am passive and second guess everything I do. I will change.

I never stick with anything and am always looking for people's ulterior motives. This will change.

I will go to the gym. I will stick with a language. I will raise my grades. I want to change but it's fucking hard.

The only dream I really have is moving somewhere I love, create a family, and grow old. Pretty "normal" but I already feel like that isn't going to happen and it is just a dream. When teachers/parents ask what I want to do in the future I just say "get a job" since I don't want to talk myself into thinking this would actually happen.

I feel bad about posting shit like this since people have problems a lot bigger than this. 

I feel like I would do anything to make that dream come true but at the same time I wouldn't. 

Listening to Jin even though I'm not religious when I'm like this always makes me cry.

/done. 

Confession: I feel more energetic on 5-6 hours of sleep than 7> hours of sleep.

Can anyone give me a reason why or do I have to consult google-sama.

I too can confirm that the longer I sleep the harder it is to wake up. But of course, if I don't sleep properly I'll have headaches the whole day and will become tired whenever I'm doing important stuff (because I never feel like sleeping when I'm on the PC - figures)