Pizza Time!

The Best Pizza Franchise  

24 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick a pizza franchise from the choices below, which branch would you prefer?

• Domino's Pizza
    • Pizza Hut
    • Hatsune Miku is the best grill
    • Love Live for life
    • Pulltop hates Ren. Get rekt
    • Fuck you

This poll is closed to new votes

Kebab, or what's known as Capricciosa in Sweden. Kebab pizza is onion, garlic powder, tomatoes and kebab, served with a sauce (and the place I use has a delicious sauce; you can pick between some alternatives.) Capricciosa is ham and mushrooms. Have a pizzeria really close to where I live, and when I had money I often utilized it frequently. The kind of pizzas you see in Sweden are usually ones with a very thin crust, and the toppings aren't stacked all that high.

I love bolognese pizza, it's my favorite kind of pizza and i love trying all the different styles it can take.

Like for example you can add a lot of spices to completely change its aroma (red and green peppers help a lot with this).

You can also change the tomato sauce to some other sauce.

It's basically like handling a meat dish since it has ground meat, and i like that protein aspect of it rather than most pizzas that just use some meat (pepperoni, ham, etc) as a topping.

Or just add bacon, you can never go wrong by adding more bacon.

In fact even if you replace the tomato, the crust, the cheese and all the topings with bacon, it'd still be worth it.

Best pizza I've made had ground meat (beef and pork 50/50 ratio), lots of bacon cubes, was overflowing with cheese (we put twice as much as usual), had barbecue sauce instead of tomato sauce, and we even added pepperoni and sausages on top of it

Basically it was diabetes pizza. I ate 2 slices and was completely knocked out as were all of my friends, some didn't make it to the 2nd slice.

Regardless this is kind of the theme/flavor I go for when I pick/make pizzas.

That is all

I'm quite fond of Hawaiian style (I like the sweet/salty combos).

hawaiian_pizza.jpg

Buffalo chicken and sausage and mushroom are also quite good.  As long as it has meat on it I'm usually content.  Most of my friends only like plain cheese or only one topping, which I'll never understand.