Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

The mods have had to put up with much disrespect and abuse while managing the forums, often with little or no direction from the powers that be. It must have been a confusing and frustrating experience. Kudos to the mods.

And now I’ll do what I do at every party I go to, which is find a quiet corner and read :3

Alright, let's indulge ourselves in some mutual praise about how awesome we all are. One day a year seems reasonable for that!

Oj5HmZB.png

Let's put some festive music too:

I wanna give in this post a shout out to Tay and Ryoji for having made me a mod back a year and a half ago :P Seriously, thank you, without you I don't think I would have sticked around for so long. I don't think I need to demonstrate that Tay is awesome, since he's the emperor Fuwanovel doesn't deserve. As for Ryoji, you guys who didn't get the chance to know him don't know how much of a loss it is to Fuwa that his health issues are preventing him from being around. I don't know three people who like anime like this old man does, and he really gave me a new perspective on that media.

47qmG3n.gif

Much love to the other mods, past or present! Nosebleed, Kaguya, Kendjin, Steve (we still love you <3), Luch, Beato, Nayleen, Naomi, zhurai, batman, Meru, ilegend and anyone else that I forgot (shame on me until the end of my life) or didn't get the chance to know.

Recently I've not only been much more into visual novels, I've also been in an incredibly good mood, and this community plays a big role in that, so thanks to everyone else too! Look forward to me not allowing fun in your threads and boring you with my rants :Kappa:

With that said,
ibmPa7mqUqjAvN_zps16441200.gif
pqyAYfE.gif
MlDXytd.gif

It's a party in Fuwa street~

For all the moderators here~

I suck at singing and poems~

Thanks for all the good work anyway~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWart_AVClQ&list=PLv4LDDT4da6FW0-J2zMbYbQlG95VWtjxw&index=2

What is this and why can't I stop waching it.

It's the eiffel tower though

It's La tour Eiffel though.

Ok Nosebleed, i'll respell it.

Step one : Eats as much bread as you can.

Step two : Wear a beret.

Step three : give me full rights over fuwanovel.

Step four : ???

Step Five : Profit(for me ofc)

It's La tour Eiffel though.

Ok Nosebleed, i'll respell it.

Step one : Eats as much bread as you can.

Step two : Wear a beret.

Step three : give me full rights over fuwanovel.

Step four : ???

Step Five : Profit(for me ofc)

Sorry, but I'll have to perma-ban you for plotting to take over fuwa  :P

What plot?

Oh it wasn't in private?!  

The scary part is that I really could end up confusing this with the group pm if both were open at the same time...

Oh yeah, I'll take the chance for some shameless advertising! Join our totally secret pm group where we plot to conquer fuwa, people~

What plot?

this "plot"

10.jpg

The scary part is that I really could end up confusing this with the group pm if both were open at the same time...

Oh yeah, I'll take the chance for some shameless advertising! Join our totally secret pm group where we plot to conquer fuwa, people~

it wasn't a secret in the first place(?)