Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

When I googled "imgur moderator" earlier today, this is the first thing to come up.

3vbQi.gif

Sure glad we have good mods and none of this goin' on ; )

Yeah the mods are easy to talk to here. Some other forums they seem to either hold power and execute it wrongly or/and they would get pissed when something wrong goes off, even if there's an argument or the wrong thread posted, they have those special powers in order to take care of such things, not get pissed and say "you're wasting my time." In another sense it is thanks to them that things are going as good as possible so yes the time that they put in is OBVIOUSLY free of payrolls which anyone can argue ... but please stay nice to us! :P

With that been said, love to all the mods and much of all the lolis that under Steve's bedroom to all of you! -throws Steve's hidden stashes and breaks all the locks and loli girls go sparkling all over the place- FREE LOLIS TO ALL THE MODS!!!!!

I'm also going to contribute this:

http://ah.fm/premium/

24/7 non-stop trance/house/electric music, no commercials, tons of new albums and amazing beats. Just listen to this station for at least few hours and you'll see the very wide variety of music they hold. You can play this stuff straight from Foobar2000 or other music players.

zWGzcMC.jpg?1?7756

*COUGH*

WUT MANGA!

How about I take the middle ground and conquer Fuwa while staying alive.

Oh? Most of the people posting here are already part of my faction. They're part of the pm shenanigans. I've got the power, the knowledge and oaths of loyalty from about 30 members, most of them active, 2 of them mods, without counting myself~

It's ok, though. I'm fine with that- I know not everyone will accept the obvious truth that I'm the one in control. 

When you realize becoming my minion is for the best, maybe I'll consider it if you kneel and ask for forgiveness <3

3tPYCCy.jpg

As I mentioned I also took the geography exam without ever having geography in highschool, sure i didn' get 17 but i got 12, i'm sure with a bit of effort you can do it.

I hope to reach at least 14 next year in case i don't transfer this year.

Well, good luck to you. All I can recommend you from personal experience is do not procrastinate. I was always saying "i'll study tomorrow" from the beginning since i had many months left and when i noticed it was already time to take the exam, make sure you study very early and get all the stuff down and slowly, make sure you understand the concepts and practice, it's not really too hard to grasp, and surely you'll get there in a more efficient manner rather than trying to cram everything in your head in a couple months which was what I ended up doing.

uhh that hit too close to home, procrastination is the bane of my soul it's the reason I had to cram 3 years of math in 3 days to get the minimum passing grade of 9,5. Still was able to get half the 3 years worth of math subject in my head in 3 days, not really that bad, but still a pretty shitty grade.

2JkVK.gif

You do know that LWB(little white butterflies) usually makes trap translations and/or femdom, and iirc the credits page you mention features both content from the magazine Girls for M, not sure what Volume though(my hentai knowledge, why do I know this shit?). So it is strange for you to post something so close to traps.

god dammit (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) 

I was only like 4 years old when it was 1999; how to party like its 1999?

Roll around on the floor

Fail to use the toilet

Cry

Stuff like that.

uhh that hit too close to home, procrastination is the bane of my soul it's the reason I had to cram 3 years of math in 3 days to get the minimum passing grade of 9,5. Still was able to get half the 3 years worth of math subject in my head in 3 days, not really that bad, but still a pretty shitty grade.

Geography's much easier than math

You'll have Portugal's role in Europe in the first chapters

Demographics in Portugal (easiest part)

Weather in Portugal (hardest part to understand imo)

Portugal's resources and what to do with them (this is what will take  up most of your time although it's mostly just memorizing a ton of stuff)

Urban areas and the like (I failed to study this properly so i don't even know)

So yeah it's much easier compared to math, math's advantage is that one concept applies to everything and geography is much less practical and more about memorizing tons of concepts.

Oh? Most of the people posting here are already part of my faction. They're part of the pm shenanigans. I've got the power, the knowledge and oaths of loyalty from about 30 members, most of them active, 2 of them mods, without counting myself~

It's ok, though. I'm fine with that- I know not everyone will accept the obvious truth that I'm the one in control. 

When you realize becoming my minion is for the best, maybe I'll consider it if you kneel and ask for forgiveness <3

3tPYCCy.jpg

You do know that LWB(little white butterflies) usually makes trap translations and/or femdom, and iirc the credits page you mention features both content from the magazine Girls for M, not sure what Volume though(my hentai knowledge, why do I know this shit?). So it is strange for you to post something so close to traps.

Traps are on my side so I shall prevail.

*obligatory trap image incoming*

24c2b1524a.png

Sorry, we've got trap masters on our side too~

The resourcefullnes of a big group is not be underestimated <3

If you show enough talent I could put you in a high enough position. Like only having to obey me. That'd be a sweet deal for you, who's on the losing side. Why not consider it?

http://youtu.be/RubBzkZzpUA

Most people here on Fuwa are still at the bottom though

If you show enough talent I could put you in a high enough position. Like only having to obey me. That'd be a sweet deal for you, who's on the losing side. Why not consider it?

I don't remember being on your side though.

http://youtu.be/RubBzkZzpUA

Most people here on Fuwa are still at the bottom though

I don't remember being on your side though.

You're not the only trap master out there. There are older, scarier beings that went into relative slumber since you've became active, but still report back to me regularly~

I have abominations as allies you wouldn't even dream of meeting. Yes, yes. Everyone should take this opportunity and occasion to swear loyalty to me, enter the vip group and meet some ancient evils. 

The resourcefullnes of a big group is not be underestimated <3

But in the case that you also have Steve on your side your groups synergy may plummet for he is against traps so internal fights may occur, I will not however rely on such intrigue my fighting position stands even if I die, my ideals will not(off the RP:I may just become a martyr at this point lol).

But in the case that you also have Steve on your side your groups synergy may plummet for he is against traps so internal fights may occur, I will not however rely on such intrigue my fighting position stands even if I die, my ideals will not(off the RP:I may just become a martyr at this point lol).

Steve has his own thing going,he's not one of my subjects, yet we may join together on specific occasions. I'm fine with his plans, so it's all ok. 

Nii-chan swore to help me conquer fuwa, though <3 

So? I'm fine with getting one more minion. You should be honored to have the opportunity to join the group, we're running out of places in the pm, so the last few subjects will be treasured.