Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

I'm going camping soon with my room mate and some friends soon. I hope we don't get lost in the wilderness.

Just remember what angelic howl taught you if you do.

Exactly in all circumstances make sure you have a Kazami Kazuki nearby you.

Would you ever let a girl fuck you in the butt with a strap on dildo?

How do I say this... it'd be too "outside of the norm" of an experience for me to just gladly accept right away. To be honest, it doesn't actually sound all too pleasant for any given circumstance. So my answer is: n-no. (t-this is probably bad... need to become more open-minded perhaps xD)

Last thing... Fuwanovel has got to be the best community I've ever had the pleasure of being in. With that said, I do have to humbly thank the moderators who run and manage the website for their support of it, as it's a top-notch and wonderful service. 10/10.

This is my ¥30 (or rather, priceless) gesture of thanks to the mods and to the entire community in general (a happy family).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZK68z2JVNs

1 lunatic 1 icepick

2 girls 1 cup

2 girls 1 finger

2 guys 1 horse

1 man 1 jar

1 guy 1 screwdriver

Am I missing anything

Your sanity, I guess.

On another note I'll stop the shit posting for today and I will probably not be here when nosebleed makes his 6k post count official unfortunately, because I'm with a stomach ache so I'll just sleep.

Things seem to be slowing down.  

I'll be on board until this thing ends so let's keep this party going!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utcmrc7m3L4

Everyone post a reason they love the mods. 

1.)  They put up with all the skull jokes I've been pouring my heart and soul into.   Although, I'm just a skeleton so I don't have a heart or a soul to begin with.  Yohohohohohohohohoho!

tumblr_lvhvkcvl0X1qgfux5.png

Going from buttsex to a cheesy memorial speech was pretty fun I have to say.

If I may reply to the buttsex part now (I was waiting to make the 6000th post) it's obvious you should let women (or men if you go that way) to do things to your butt, that's why you were born with a prostate (unless you're a female, in that case i'm sorry but you'll have to sit on a bag of frozen peas for a while), it's just natural.

Me? I'm just an M.