Fall 2014 Anime Discussion

Kenshin_sama

This episode of Girlfriend Beta was pretty nice, I really like seeing the relationships between the girls, this is definintely one of the cutest shows.

Sora no Method is starting to feel a bit like forced childish drama, though it's not too bad of a drama.

Although I do think something bad happened when the saucer came, it seems to me like most of these characters can't deal with reality and move forward because they're stubborn. Though I guess they're middle schoolers so maybe that's why.

I hope something else besides this happens.

Sanzoku no Musume Ronja

I dont know if I like the new direction that Ghibli is going. Goro is still just a baby in the industry, and I doubtt hell ever be as good as his father. The CG work is terrible in my opinion and the progression is too slow. Im sure the story will get better over time but I'm not impressed so far

Grisaia episode 4.....

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 

THIS ISN'T HAPPENING THIS ISN'T HAPPENING THIS ISN'T HAPPENING THIS ISN'T HAPPENING THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!

That is all.

Goodbye.

I can honestly say that this was a bad season. Not that every show is bad or anythings. There just wasn't anything that blew me away. UBW would probably have done it if I had not read the Vn like 3 days before. Lord Marksman and the Studio Trigger one are probably the only 2 I like. The rest are not exactly crap but I dont care for them too much.

B-but it's not the same UBW as in the VN. The latest episode is showing something else... UFOtable is hinting at the "Good ending" of UBW! 

-----

I've been fortunate to enough to have access to the original reading material of every Anime I like this season, with the exception of Amaburi's LN. I just finished reading Parayste's 64 chapter manga. Because of that, unfortunately, I'll have little motivation to watch the Anime adaptions this season. They've all been faithful adaptions. 

B-but it's not the same UBW as in the VN. The latest episode is showing something else... UFOtable is hinting at the "Good ending" of UBW! 

-----

I've been fortunate to enough to have access to the original reading material of every Anime I like this season, with the exception of Amaburi's LN. I just finished reading Parayste's 64 chapter manga. Because of that, unfortunately, I'll have little motivation to watch the Anime adaptions this season. They've all been faithful adaptions. 

There is a good ending? 

Garo, Cross Ange and Madan no Ou were some really good surprises for me.

Yuuki Yuuna and Shigatsu too, but nothing can be better than Fate  :wub:

Fanboy mode off~

Ushinawareta seems to be interesting, but this adaptation seems to be very bad too...

I hope the anime give a boost so the VN can be translated some day...

UBW 2014

I liked seeing the contrast UFOTable is subtly but deliberately making between Zero and Stay Night. The little emotional queues from Saber makes it so sweet.

It gives a new meaning to why Saber doesn't reveal her true name to Shirou. I could read between the lines there that she's become quite scarred by Kiritsugu commanding her to use her Noble Phantasm to destroy the grail in Zero, resulting in her being more protective this time around. She is also taken by surprised by her new Master's compassion for her compared to Kiritsugi treating her like shit. Love, love how UFOtable is adding in these little details to draw the connections.

There simply was no hint of continuity in the original visual novel because Zero wasn't out yet. 

UBW 2014

I liked seeing the contrast UFOTable is subtly but deliberately making between Zero and Stay Night. The little emotional queues from Saber makes it so sweet.

It gives a new meaning to why Saber doesn't reveal her true name to Shirou. I could read between the lines there that she's become quite scarred by Kiritsugu commanding her to use her Noble Phantasm to destroy the grail in Zero, resulting in her being more protective this time around. She is also taken by surprised by her new Master's compassion for her compared to Kiritsugi treating her like shit. Love, love how UFOtable is adding in these little details to draw the connections.

There simply was no hint of continuity in the original visual novel because Zero wasn't out yet. 

I'm not too big on following airing anime, but I'm watching a few weekly.

Log Horizon 2 is pretty solid, though sad Akatsuki makes me sad. :/

Grisaia started alright but ep 4 was shocking. There's no point cutting out funny stuff for serious stuff if you don't have enough time to do the serious stuff properly.

UBW is wonderful and ufotable is wonderful and I love them.

Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken is a fun short. Started meh, but got better as it went on.