They exist! I saw a loli today!

AMMSY

When I first saw her I thought she was just a kid that acts like an adult, they way she talked and walked didn't give me an impression of a child but seriously when I was introduced to her I found out she was 23 years old!! (older than me!) and I'll put my hand on any book that you consider holy and swear to you this: she was half my height (I'm around 175cm) and she look 13!

when she asked me what I do to pass the time I intentionally said "anime" in hopes she'll take the bait and I could mention lolis in the conversation but that didn't go as well as I hoped.

Should've patted her head when I had the chance :/

-facepalm- Short people of the world, I apologize.

I truly, truly apologize.  ^_^ 

Be glad you didn't pat her on the head. It's an unusual few that actually let that stuff happen. Most of the time, you're gonna get hit. Short people get that all the time, and let me tell you, generally, they hate it. 

Be glad, my friend, be glad. 

"Any further loli threads created after this one will be either locked and redirected or merged"

Ken, get to work and merge it

Firstly what rock did you climb from under? :)

Secondly. The topic is technically not loli discussion, but rather about a short girl who looked young.

"Any further loli threads created after this one will be either locked and redirected or merged"

Ken, get to work and merge it

Firstly what rock did you climb from under? :)

Secondly. The topic is technically not loli discussion, but rather about a short girl who looked young.

That other topic also explicits that it's about 2D lolis only. This is 3D any way I look at it. ;P

And, well, she's not actually a child either. So, no lolis here, move along.

OP deserves a slap for violating the forum rules.

Women like that aren't uncommon around the world. I had a friend who looked like a lolita; despite the fact she was 21, she didn't looked her age at all; more like, incredibly petite (not childish). She was really cute though, but I'm glad I never actually even tried to pat her on the head. I'd propably end up in the hospital.

It's hard to resist patting cute people and animals.

Haha, love seeing how excited you are over this!  :D 

But man 87.5 cm is really short though, never seen someone this short in my life, let alone a 23 year old.

I might have been exaggerating her height a bit.. I didn't really measure but I assume that if I was standing her head would reach somewhere around my stomach area.

Well it'd be kind of odd, but you could pull out a camera and take a picture. Ask politely first of course. Say you're doing a survey study on "so-and-so," or if you're in high school, a science experiment on "so-and-so". 

Then share it on fuwanovel. :D

Seriously guys she wasn't only short! She was so cute like a child! Sadly I don't think I'll get a lot of chances to see her.

OP deserves a slap for violating the forum rules.

Women like that aren't uncommon around the world. I had a friend who looked like a lolita; despite the fact she was 21, she didn't looked her age at all; more like, incredibly petite (not childish). She was really cute though, but I'm glad I never actually even tried to pat her on the head. I'd propably end up in the hospital.

It's hard to resist patting cute people and animals.

-facepalm- Short people of the world, I apologize.

I truly, truly apologize.  ^_^ 

Be glad you didn't pat her on the head. It's an unusual few that actually let that stuff happen. Most of the time, you're gonna get hit. Short people get that all the time, and let me tell you, generally, they hate it. 

Be glad, my friend, be glad. 

relax guys! I'm not that insensitive.. I wouldn't have patted her head even if I got a chance to. (Thou if she asked me to I can't grantee a thing)

LOL they do exist,i'm going jaw for this.well my ex-lover is a loli she shorter than me 40 cm,older than me 2 years old and we did all the perv stuff.

But now she working now and i haven't seen her for half a year.Love can't be hard even though size doesn't matter but family doesn't alow

Sorry for my naive nature but I don't get many chances to see other people. So I was absolutely sure lolis were like unicorns - nice fantasy but psychically impossible.

Sorry for my naive nature but I don't get many chances to see other people. So I was absolutely sure lolis were like unicorns - nice fantasy but psychically impossible.

Doesn't matter anyway,they seems cute but they personally hate it.being treated like a kid and even worse.Even she have to wear kid clothes

I'd prbly have the same thoughts as OP if I was in the same situation haha.

A week ago or so I saw a skinny/normal girl on the beach with massive cans, I was like. REAL Kyonyuu, or silicon? Rarely see so big boobs man.

(Just being honest here..)

Could indeed be so. She wore a black bikini, so could be so. I'd say say she wasn't really skinny. Just normal enough you'd wonder if they did look like they could be natural, which made it even more outrageous tbh.

When I first saw her I thought she was just a kid that acts like an adult, they way she talked and walked didn't give me an impression of a child but seriously when I was introduced to her I found out she was 23 years old!! (older than me!) and I'll put my hand on any book that you consider holy and swear to you this: she was half my height (I'm around 175cm) and she look 13!

when she asked me what I do to pass the time I intentionally said "anime" in hopes she'll take the bait and I could mention lolis in the conversation but that didn't go as well as I hoped.

Should've patted her head when I had the chance :/

You my friend are a lucky bastard XD.  I wish I were you at that moment in time XD :D

When I first saw her I thought she was just a kid that acts like an adult, they way she talked and walked didn't give me an impression of a child but seriously when I was introduced to her I found out she was 23 years old!! 

What if you were lied to!? :o and she's actually younger

If you aren't exaggerating about the height part (which makes their height less than a meter, less than 8 year olds), then the "loli" in question has (a rather serious) dwarfism. 

They did exist though, just take some of the seiyuu in Japan (namely Yuuki Aoi is one of the more well-known ones) have ideal loli heights. (<145cm)

I really dont believe in 3d Loli's. I have seen seriously short girls before and many of them but I seriously have never seen anything close to even being a loli.

Though I may be wrong. I dont have an asian girl fetish, in fact I dont much like them, and I never understood the description cute like a doll. Then, I saw it on the train. There is no other way to describe her other than cute as a doll. She was actually somewhat surreal. Especially on that dirty subway.