I'm awkward at introductions.

melelisun

Hello, benevolent denizens of Fuwanovel!

I'm sort of poor at introductions. Isn't it kind of a taxing task? Summarizing everything in your life, who you are, and the purpose of life in a few paragraphs. Am I the only one who sometimes runs into identity crises? Hello, I'm ____, and I'm... wait... who am I?!

Anyways, rambling aside, here's the 411:

• I've heard about Fuwanovel for a while, but for some reason unknown to mankind, never signed up for an account until now. I'm a master procrastinator.
  • I've been in love with visual novels for the past couple years and in love with storytelling since I was born.
  • My name is Megan. Probably should have mentioned that a while back.
  • I'm borderline ADHD. Bet you never would've guessed.
  • I used to be conversationally adequate in Japanese and Korean, but now I have no one to practice with so... back to be a unilingual American.
  • If you play League of Legends on NA server, it'd be fun to play together. But fair warning: I suck.
  • I love writing and am currently studying Screenwriting as a sophomore in college. Although (shh) I like writing for video games more than movies.
  • I love creating stuff, not just writing. Drawing, cinematography, singing, playing violin/guitar/piano, motion typography and graphics manipulation, photography, and composing.
  • Disclaimer: That doesn't mean I'm good at any of it.

Actual visual-novel-related shenanigans:

• I have a thing for mystery: Phoenix Wright and all its related games, as well as Layton Brothers. MYSTERY IS BASICALLY THE BEST GENRE.
  • I've played Katawa Shoujo, Ripples, Juniper's Knot, and any other small and free ones. I'm limited in mainly two factors: 1) I own a Mac, and 2) I will not read adult content.
  • I end up liking the really troll animes. Like Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai. Maybe because it appeals to me a writer. 
  • I'm starting to become involved in creating visual novels, and it's a thrilling process. I was the former main editor of Kendo Crush and am currently involved with a mystery visual novel project called Lucid9.

If I already offended someone, I apologize in advance. I'm new to forum etiquette. Please show me mercy.

Stay cool, everyone.

Welcome! If you don't read VNs with adult content, I recommend Analogue: A Hate Story. But I'm not a sign or anything, so you don't have to listen. -_-

Seconded ^^

Anyway, welcome to Fuwanovel! Maybe we can play LoL together? Either way, I hope to see you around and stuffs. I love long intros, so good on ya!

Hey there, welcome to fuwanovel and no your not the only one! :P

So nice to have ya with us here at the forums, hope you enjoy yourself.

If you want a good VN without H content i'd try the new all ages Fate/Stay Night that's out, read it and loved it!

See you around maybe and here's some moe(just feel like posting Neptunia pics for some reason today).

1405077118680.jpg

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You won't read adult content, and yet Katawa Shoujo still has some even if you disable it in the menu. :P

If you like Mystery and don't want adult content, then Umineko is the VN for you. I'm not sure if the graphics patch works with Macs, but the normal translation definitely does!

Have a moe:

oai8.jpg

welcome to fuwa enjoy the forums. we have a irc channel and skype group chat as well as fuwanovel steam group feel free to stop by any of them. im not staff but if you need answers to a non staff based question feel free to ask . here have a yandere.

GrnHZW5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...