SFW VNs to recommend?

InvertMouse

Hello folks :). I am currently on a two week break from my day job. For these two weeks, I will be locking myself in a library to do game development work. I would also like to take a break from time to time with some VNs. Obviously, in a public place, I am unable to read any 18+ stuff :P. Any games you guys can recommend?

Narcissu would be a great example. Mostly text and definitely no ecchi CGs of any kind. I have already read that one, though.

Thank you :)!

Mirai no Kimi to Subete no Uta ni (and it's short too, like one route of a regular VN without the common route)

Edit:  NEVER MIND, there's no H but I forgot you see her in her underwear, probably not what you wanted for a libary.

Well, I've read quite a few 18+ VNs in public places, including a library. :P The secret is to find a spot where nobody can look over your shoulder. A seat in a corner is perfect.

That said:

If you haven't read Ever17 and Steins;Gate, definitely read one of those, although they're pretty long and I know you don't like long VNs that much. :P

Chaos;Head is a hit or miss - I didn't like it that much, but a lot of people did.

Higurashi and Umineko are great, you might even be fine with the original graphics since you read One, but the graphics patches are great too, especially since the Umineko one also adds voices. If you do read them it's preferable to read Higurashi before Umineko, but it's not the end of the world if you do it the other way around.

I'm sure you've read Planetarian but I'll mention it anyway just in case.

Seconding the Symphonic Rain suggestion, it's not as long as some of the others I've suggested and it's really good.

Obviously Clannad, Little Busters and Rewrite if you haven't read them already.

Finally, True Remembrance, Lonely Yuri and Ballad of an Evening Butterfly are short and safe. True Remembrance has an interesting story, Lonely Yuri is pretty much an hour of shoujo ai and Evening Butterfly is just weird, but still an interesting read.

Do you mind one more?

try nanolife, a verrry short android VN that's available for free in the play store. It's about an MMO, and it makes you ask questions you've never asked before;is it really right to kill monsters just for some EXP?   Really deep story with cute art and nice music. And seeing that it only takes half an hour to an hour to read, it's the best choice for a break (and of course, no H-scene) http://vndb.org/v10165