Summer 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Akame ga kill was pretty good, they managed to do the first chapter in only one episode, which kinda made it seem rushed; but, even so, it was damn good :'D

You want an example of rushed? Try Black Bullet. Compared to that, this first episode didn't feel like it was rushed at all to me.

You want an example of rushed? Try Black Bullet. Compared to that, this first episode didn't feel like it was rushed at all to me.

Yeah, BB was kinda speedy D: Akame was really well done, I'm still fan-boying over it xD

Kanojo ga flag feels rushed too, to me at least; from the chapters I've seen it's like they were jumping from development to development real quick, unless it was made like that for comedy or something D: 

PD: Gekkan shojo was fun, seems like it will be one of the shows I'll be looking forward to watch~!

Yeah, BB was kinda speedy D: Akame was really well done, I'm still fan-boying over it xD

Kanojo ga flag feels rushed too, to me at least; from the chapters I've seen it's like they were jumping from development to development real quick, unless it was made like that for comedy or something D:

I couldn't make heads or tails of Kanojo ga flag. It seemed like it was confusing just to be confusing, and yeah, like you said, it just jumped around without properly explaining anything.

Damn, I am seriously loving the start of Barakamon. Some nice, old-fashioned storytelling and solid comedy to compliment it. I was really surprised to find out that Naru had an actual child voicing her character too, probably why she had a really distinct voice to her. o.O This series definitely has potential. The OP and ED were awesome! :D

Kay so I thought this season sucked, tried out Akame ga Kill! and Tokyo Ghoul... annnnnnnd I really like both.

Akame ga Kill! seemed like typical Shonen at first to me, not that I have any problem with that, but when THAT scene popped up it grabbed my interest pretty fast,

Tokyo Ghoul on the other hand... very tempted to just go read the manga, depending on this weeks episode I may or may not have the patience needed to wait week by week. I don't wanna be THAT guy, but yeah, I'd say this is my Attack on Titan for the year :S.

Gonna look into Aldonah.Zero later tonight maybe.

Akame Ga Kill really hyped me up. So much death and bloodshed in the first episode alone.

I did get told that I'm better off not attaching myself to any character here because they'll likely die a gruesome death.

Later on, the villains also get development and it gets harder to read/watch.

Why can't they be friends  :(

True it's spelled Sinon but the way they pronounce it sounds like Shinon :P

Akame Ga Kill really hyped me up. So much death and bloodshed in the first episode alone.

I did get told that I'm better off not attaching myself to any character here because they'll likely die a gruesome death.

The development was fast paced and the anime wasted no time getting into the action.

I'll probably end up reading the manga. So far the first episode got me hyped enough to make me want to continue watching though.

ya there are many deaths but still u wont be disappointed plot develops nicely and there's good character growth for the MC too ;d

When you expect absolute perfection and then a show exceeds even that.

Those were my thoughts while watching Hanayamata.

I haven't gotten these vibes ever since some of my all time favorite SoL like K-on.

Immediately shot up to number 1 spot of my favorites in the summer anime. Simply beautiful.

I can't find Sengoku Basara Judge End. Someone know were I can find it subbed online/download? Otherwise I am pretty disappointed with the first episode of SAO S2.

Sadly I need to get a grip of myself to watch the rest of my watchlist for this season.

Checked the sites that I normally use- Seems whoever is subbing it is late. May be the same people who subbed Break Blade eps.