Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

1 UR + 2 SR from a 10+1 is considered 'decent'

How the times have changed.. :sachi:

~~

You guys may have noticed I completely shutdown this event and didn't do crap. A shame (a really, really, REALLY damn shame >.>), but t'was a necessary break. I think I'll recover in time to T2 for Rin's event.

Speaking of which,

Rin

6/5 - 6/15 Score Match Round 9

150px-Rin_smile_sr332.jpg   150px-Rin_smile_sr332_t.jpg

Score Up: A Big Puddle
For every 17 hit combo string, there is a 27% chance of increasing player's score by 385 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4400

Level 80: 4680

If I was trying to get an Eli card would now be the best time to do the 10+1 scouting? Was thinking about buying some gems once I find a new starter account, hopefully before this event ends. 

Yep. That's actually the strongest cool UR in the game at the moment. 

1 UR + 2 SR from a 10+1 is considered 'decent'

How the times have changed.. :sachi:

~~

You guys may have noticed I completely shutdown this event and didn't do crap. A shame (a really, really, REALLY damn shame >.>), but t'was a necessary break. I think I'll recover in time to T2 for Rin's event.

Speaking of which,

Rin

6/5 - 6/15 Score Match Round 9

150px-Rin_smile_sr332.jpg   150px-Rin_smile_sr332_t.jpg

Score Up: A Big Puddle

For every 17 hit combo string, there is a 27% chance of increasing player's score by 385 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4400

Level 80: 4680

It was not a shame. This was Honoka. Honoka's shit, she doesn't deserve me to use even small effort. 

And this event's SR too has a worse idolized version... they should gimme more reasons to try to go to T2 ._. 

Poll for naming the unit from Love Live Sunshine is open: http://gs.dengeki.com/sunshine_tohyo/

How to fill out the form after you press GO:

1) Suggested Group Name: (If you have a reason for your name, please write it on the bottom. This should be in Japanese, and both name and reason together should be under 128 characters.)

2) Your gender (男性 - male | 女性 - female)

3) Your Age

4) Comment on your name choice (not required)

5) Captcha to prove you're not a robot.

Delete | Send (same thing on the next page)

Info on names:

1. Aqours

A portmanteau of the words "aqua" and "ours".

2. 浦の星少女隊 (Uranohoshi Shoujotai lit. Uranohoshi Girls Corps)

Simple is best. A group name attached to the Uranohoshi school name which the nine girls attend.

3. Orange'squash

A refreshing image of citrus. A perfect name for the girls who live surrounded by orange groves.

4. 歌音 (Kanon)

A name derived from the musical definition of "canon". A name that holds the meaning of chasing one's dreams.

5. KiSeKi (lit. Miracle)

Symbolizing a wish for them to become a school idol group that can create miracles.

6. Sakuya

Named after the goddess of Mt. Fuji, "Konohana no Sakuya-hime", it is a name bearing a Shizuoka feel. TL note: Shizuoka is the prefecture where Mt Fuji is, as well as where Sunshine!! takes place.

7. SS's (pronounced as Sunshines)

A name that also contains the meaning of "Save" the "School".

8. 潮風sail (Shiokaze seiru lit. Sea breeze sail)

A concept based on the feeling of wind the visual portrayed. The idea was born from a combination of the sea plus the sailor uniform's image.

9. シャイニーズ (Shainizu lit. Shinies)

A name based on their desire to become a shining school idol group.

10. シャンティ (Shanti, ceanTea)

A name based on Shizuoka's image, combining the words "ocean" and "tea".

11. Stella

A word meaning "stars" in Italian. To become school idols shining brightly with their own light!

12. Spica

The brightest star of the Virgo constellation. A wish to become an existence that shines brightly within the school.

13. Soleil

A French word meaning "sun". Based off the image of the "Sunshine" title.

14. Palettes!

Combining the different colors of all nine characters, hoping to create new colors. The name's point is that it has 9 characters.

15. Lir

The name of the sea god in Celtic mythology. Also a word that holds the meaning of "sea".

I've drew a fan art of Eli, she's wearing her clothes from the unidolized Halloween ver. SR. Here goes:

6tk5CrE.png

It's my very first digital art project, using samsung galaxy note 3's sketch, gotta admit after understand how the app works I really enjoy digital painting now. The one next to her is obviously me, but actually I'm the same height as her (162 cm) and my eyes not green in color, I just happened to like green. Still need a lot of training for digital painting and stuffs. 

By the way, really love the new UR Eli card, but I'm currently have insufficient gems for 10+1 scouting, gonna save them for upcoming Eli's event. Alas, the gems are a little bit pricey for my country's currency, so I'm not planning to buy any except for some very special occasions (if there's any).

Then I'll just have to accept the truth... :vinty:  :salt:  :salt:  it's true that most fan arts and some other related media hinting them that way, but I still feel weird seeing them doing lovey dovey stuffs, it's just me though. Let them be...