Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I use an 8 inch tablet but the screen sensitivity is pretty dorky (it keeps missing notes at random intervals) so I'm not too happy about it myself

At least its a tablet lol, I can barely keep up with the speed on hard/normal.(Using 2 thumbs only)

I don't enjoy the fun in score matches in JP, unlike EN where I can bump on someone I know and get rekt

I use iPad Air so... 9.7 inch tablet? :D

Non-SIF related but I think my twin will like it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQxPGtT-osM

Just so you know this was not my original skill. I had deproved a lot :wafuu:

THE FAIRNESS IS REAL 

vLRNpFM.jpg

I don't enjoy the fun in score matches in JP, unlike EN where I can bump on someone I know and get rekt

I use iPad Air so... 9.7 inch tablet? :D

Non-SIF related but I think my twin will like it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQxPGtT-osM

Just so you know this was not my original skill. I had deproved a lot :wafuu:

For god sake twin... Lv 55 with a Dark ring? Madness...

Always hated that ring too

Just so you know this was not my original skill. I had deproved a lot

Just so you know this was not my original skill. I had deproved a lot.

:saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:  :saber:

And here I am failing lv 30s....

Rekt again

u4CK4bS.png

And here's someone who I got into the game since the very first event who doesn't post here, but hasn't missed an event (though one time 4x so missing a song played) and he's a Hanayo fan. I think he's showing it well enough

cehEdyQ.png

I'm focusing on leveling up and getting cards for my cool team. Also just about to hit rank 34 and attempting to clear all the challenges in Wonderful Rush hard mode. I have been playing a lot more than I used to but still waaay behind. 

You're around the same stage as me!

You playing on EN or Jap version?

Haven't you done a 10+1 yet? You should definitely try and get every event SR when you're low level (even if it ends up costing you a few gems it should still be worth)

In hindsight I should have gone for the first event SR that I did. 

Nowadays I don't have enough time to play consistently, I doubt I can get 9k in 4 days. 

I'll go for the next SR maybe, someone that's a bit easier to get. 

In hindsight I should have gone for the first event SR that I did. 

Nowadays I don't have enough time to play consistently, I doubt I can get 9k in 4 days. 

I'll go for the next SR maybe, someone that's a bit easier to get. 

I still don't get how you can have no SR's at rank 30+ tho

I think I did my first 10+1 at rank 30 I believe

PS: It's not too late to restart, I would HIGHLY recommend asking around for a starter UR account (most people usually have a spare for their friends)

I still don't get how you can have no SR's at rank 30+ tho

I think I did my first 10+1 at rank 30 I believe

PS: It's not too late to restart, I would HIGHLY recommend asking around for a starter UR account (most people usually have a spare for their friends)

A starter UR account?

Edit: Oh you mean, an account that pulls an UR on its first go?

and whats 10+1?

You got a scouting ticket after finishing the tutorial, didn't you? People make tons of starter accounts and use the ticket until they get an UR, that's a starter UR account

A 10+1 is when you do premium scouting, you basically get one free pull if you do ten at once (never do singles, please). You should also only ever do 10+1 scoutings if there is a guaranteed SR period, which is in between events (it'll be announced so you know it's coming).

If you guys want more info, read this nifty guide here: http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/wiki/guide

PS: If nobody has told you before: SAVE THOSE GEMS, don't restart songs with em, for the love of god!

You got a scouting ticket after finishing the tutorial, didn't you? People make tons of starter accounts and use the ticket until they get an UR, that's a starter UR account

A 10+1 is when you do premium scouting, you basically get one free pull if you do ten at once (never do singles, please). You should also only ever do 10+1 scoutings if there is a guaranteed SR period, which is in between events (it'll be announced so you know it's coming).

If you guys want more info, read this nifty guide here: http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/wiki/guide

PS: If nobody has told you before: SAVE THOSE GEMS, don't restart songs with em, for the love of god!

Oh, ok, I might restart my account then I guess... What do you guys think? its a rank 38 so far,