Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

The top spot is for the pure Kanata Konoe so I'll stop bonding with the cool one for the time being.

When the smile Kanata comes out next year she'll be on the 2nd spot so the cool one is meant to be on the bottom since it's my least favorite.

17QDdtP.png

My final score count, this should be enough for T2. I would have gone T1, but once again, I ran out of time. T1 was only a 2 hour grind away, but oh well, I'm already going back to being busy.

Nick : 12kami (ID : 346196283)

my final score only 12k huhu 

I'll go T2 for Rin's event as well.

I pretty much reached the point where I just go "eh fuck it I'll go T2 anyway" since I have so many gems.

Especially given that the following events are Eli and Nozomi which I don't want to take part in so now's the chance to beef up my smile team.

I finished in rank 303 for song score which is pretty darn impressive.

My cool team is pretty much the single thing dragging me down..

438th song ranking for me, and Smile is my weakest team, which is pretty cool I ranked that high off a first try on the song (only played it once). I'll be going T1 for Rin of course, and I'll probably go T2 for Nozomi and Eli just to continue buffing my teams.

With Honoka event going down, I am taking a rest and waiting for next event.

Time to do some maths:

I used 19 lovecas in total to reach T1. Overshot by 2 lovecas but my level was going up towards the end of the event so worth it. I was too lazy to go 30k point because it didn't affect my level later.

- Milestone gave 7 (up to 28k)

- Daily login (on 21st and 26th) gave 2.

- I got T1 in event ranking and T3 in song ranking because of my scrub team. 3 here

- Idolising Honoka and the N card gave 2.

- Completing the storyline 20-4 gave 1.

4 lovecas loss but 1 idolised SR and 1 unidolised SR. Worth it :sachi:

Finally got the time to check the forum, have some things to talk about

Not bad for bonus scouting, but dammit... still no UR since I started playing in EN version, all the luck goes to JP..

rmRiG5i.png?1

Now this is what I call a competition. I hate it when I lost to a players with little combo but they get very high scores

lI29MgR.png?1

Eli using kimono is just perfection, I could see this all day. From what I saw at the trailer for the upcoming movie seems like she'll be the center of a song, finally she'll steal the spotlight  :wahaha:

fPEXSQi.png?1