Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I went through my messages all the way to the bottom. I didn't realize I had hundreds over the year, it took a while :michiru:

This is my very first 4 messages

eNNlmps.png

There's so many messages it'd take waaay too long to go through and screenshot them all. I have tons of "Hello" from random spammers when I was in my SR Rush days. Tons asking me how many gems I spent, congrats on first to SR, random questions, talking to other high ranked players, etc etc etc :P

I'll tier if I have time for it, otherwise, I'll just get the SR. Also, I'll be SR rushing Rin, i won't be stopped from getting T1 for her. Ever.

That's the spirit :D

Well depending on Nico skill really, I don't want to see another perfect locker in my Cool team when I already have 3

how many love gems you guys spend to get to top 1000 ?

Depends on your rank, the popularity of the girl, and your LP efficiency. I spent around 15 for T1 last event. I am rank 161 so that is a decent amount of LP. I also lost a decent amount of LP due to my inefficiency. By that I mean around 80-100 LP worth, but that can easily be fixed with another gem. If you want to spend the least though, make sure you're efficient in your LP. Make sure it's never full. I used to set alarms in the middle of the night to wake me up so that I can spend LP during events.

However many I need. Since I'm rank 200+, I have a massive LP advantage over a huge majority of the players, so I can spend less to get higher ranks. I'm rather lazy as of late after burning myself out the recent Hanayo event where I got 250k points in a token event, so I've been having to spend extra gems to make up for wasted LP. Like, I'd go over an entire day without playing.

guh,rank 161,im still 97 T^T

i think ill save the gem for eli or honoka event

and what is this T1 ? @_@

Tier 1 of the event leaderboards. As of the last event, it was top 800 players. I did overspend a little last event as I think I got around rank 400 in that event.

That's terminology. We say the different award ranges as "tiers", with 2SR reward range being Tier 1, or T1, 1SR range being T2, and so on.

~~

Eclipsed likes to say I'm a bragger, but I'm proud of my achievements. I'm looking back here at my greatest accomplishment in SIF, sadly this won't happen again :P

ynlMIUW.png

*Ahem*

Already bragging about being proud of your accomplishments to the new person, ey Ceris :sachi:

~~

Since I missed the event SR Honoka last round, I may consider doing a 10+1 for the UR Wedding Dress Honoka coming up, not that I'll get her or anything~

Gotta live up to a senpai role :sachi:

Seriously, that Nico is amazing both versions, I might need to T1... But... I don't want to strain myself again.

*Ahem*

Already bragging about being proud of your accomplishments to the new person, ey Ceris :sachi:

~~
Since I missed the event SR Honoka last round, I may consider doing a 10+1 for the UR Wedding Dress Honoka coming up, not that I'll get her or anything~

150px-Honoka_smile_ur346.png   150px-Honoka_smile_ur346_t.jpg

HRNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Missed your edit. The whole wedding dress series is freaking amazing. I'm sad I don't have the money to spend else I would have gotten the Rin one, she's so cuuuute :heart:

I'll tier if I have time for it, otherwise, I'll just get the SR. Also, I'll be SR rushing Rin, i won't be stopped from getting T1 for her. Ever.

This is literally the kind of spirit I need for the next event after Rin (You know what I mean)