Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I've drew a fan art of Eli, she's wearing her clothes from the unidolized Halloween ver. SR. Here goes:

6tk5CrE.png

It's my very first digital art project, using samsung galaxy note 3's sketch, gotta admit after understand how the app works I really enjoy digital painting now. The one next to her is obviously me, but actually I'm the same height as her (162 cm) and my eyes not green in color, I just happened to like green. Still need a lot of training for digital painting and stuffs.

By the way, really love the new UR Eli card, but I'm currently have insufficient gems for 10+1 scouting, gonna save them for upcoming Eli's event. Alas, the gems are a little bit pricey for my country's currency, so I'm not planning to buy any except for some very special occasions (if there's any).

Watch this version instead :sachi:

~~~

So, my old Japanese account, I am thinking about giving it away, so I was like , oh, I have 5 gems, I should soloyolo to get rid of them so an iOS user could get it too.

NDQXP8y.png

This damn account is too lucky recently, like it doesn't want to be given away. I got two back to back SRs from tickets one event, then last time I did a ticket pull, I pull yet another SR (which is a 3rd ticket in a row). Like, wow

Watch this version instead :sachi:

~~~

So, my old Japanese account, I am thinking about giving it away, so I was like , oh, I have 5 gems, I should soloyolo to get rid of them so an iOS user could get it too.

NDQXP8y.png

This damn account is too lucky recently, like it doesn't want to be given away. I got two back to back SRs from tickets one event, then last time I did a ticket pull, I pull yet another SR (which is a 3rd ticket in a row). Like, wow

I want that nozomi so bad argh (context, I play table tennis on a competitive level)

There's one quote which makes me think that Eli isn't entirely yuri:

ふふ、おいしい?私ったらいいお嫁さんになっちゃうかも♪相手は……キミ、なのかな? (High kizuna, transformed SR #177 only)

Hehe, how's it taste? I might actually make a good wife. ♪ My husband will be... you, maybe?

This is why I thought she doesn't swing that way with Nozomi.

About the new love live! Sunshine, what's your opinion guys? 1st time I saw them I had a mixed feeling. It kinda feels like they're going to slowly replace the current group.

Granted, the introduction of the new members seems solid and interesting, but I don't think I will like them the same way with muse.

There's one quote which makes me think that Eli isn't entirely yuri:

ふふ、おいしい?私ったらいいお嫁さんになっちゃうかも♪相手は……キミ、なのかな? (High kizuna, transformed SR #177 only)

Hehe, how's it taste? I might actually make a good wife. ♪ My husband will be... you, maybe?

Word is not husband, it's "aite" which just means partner/companion.

It's a genderless noun and can be applied to both sexes, obviously they'll never use gender specific pronouns in love live :P

Whoever translated that is making a poor choice of wording and implying things that aren't in the text.

Yup it's always implied but never specifically confirmed, it seems to keep both the shippers and the guys who found a waifu in one of the LL girls around

And they've done a really good job in keeping things that way, have to respect their consistency.

I want an ur ;A

;tIAKw04.png

I really empathize you. In my previous ID I have done lots of scouting with zero results of UR, all the luck goes to the 2nd ID which is the reason I abandoned the 1st. 

A capture card I think does that, but none of the actual streaming apps allow for what you want. People like OwlRemember who stream the game used to play with no sound because it was delayed, then bought a capture card instead for their phone.

A capture card I think does that, but none of the actual streaming apps allow for what you want. People like OwlRemember who stream the game used to play with no sound because it was delayed, then bought a capture card instead for their phone.

Thanks, I am currently trying out AirServer but the delay is to much. Will go look up capture cards ~

Mixed feelings on my first 10+1. Very happy because I got an Eli, extremely disappointed in my self because I spent $30 on Love Live. Down to $52 to spend freely :cry: More Love Live maybe? ...

ERsekBo.jpg

Should I special practice my R's or hold on to them for some reason? UR Starter account btw.

When I streamed the 2nd Rin event's SR rush, I played with no sound due to my setup. My streaming app needed my phone to be rooted to have sound, which I did, to find out that it won't work with my specific model. So I used a cord from my phone to my computer to capture sound with video, so no sound for me.

Froggy Rin is coming~~

gGemrdL.png

Btw, my JP account is still open for friend requests since I want to have more familiar faces with it :D

ID: 421983881 (With Constellation UR Rin as main)

Just sent you a request~~ 

my main is kotori in kimono

Froggy Rin is coming~~

gGemrdL.png

Btw, my JP account is still open for friend requests since I want to have more familiar faces with it :D

Bro, I've sent a friend request to you, my main is Christmas UR Eli.

I still have 4 spot left for friends, so you guys feel free to add me as well   :P  ID: 867586782

Froggy Rin is coming~~

gGemrdL.png

Realized I still didn't have you added on my newer JP account, so I sent you a request. I don't know how long I'll be keeping the old one, but I should be getting back to playing my newer one soon.

I have a lot of spots open so

ID: 631243290

dG7Iryp.png

I also go with the Halloween UR Hanayo as leader (the teacup one) or the Maid Umi UR. Sorry, don't got a cool UR for friend support.