True or False

Nosebleed

Big City Life,
Me try fi get by,
Pressure nah ease up no matter how hard me try.

No, not really. I live 30 minutes away from actual cityscape.

I don't know how to describe my direct environment. Too urban for a town, but too green for a city. It's basically the setting of Rewrite, just without all that chuuni stuff.

kkxv4IG.jpg

The next person expected something else.

Unnecessary for the universe to exist, true. For humans as a whole, not necessarily true. Having some form of moral compass has been an extremely useful thing when humans work in some form of government.

I'm not completly sure what you mean by unnecessary though. There's no specification on what morals would be unnecessary for and since I think morals are completely subjective this kind of makes it really hard to narrow it down.

Next person knows more then 1 martial arts.

pro choice?....your not talking about abortion..are you?..its a big no no to talk about some of this stuff on the internet, people get mad easily...and false because I honestly don't care 

Next person has big plans for this summer( marathon 20 animes  or reading 10 VNs count too, whatever you think is big, )  

pro choice?....your not talking about abortion..are you?..its a big no no to talk about some of this stuff on the internet, people get mad easily...and false because I honestly don't care .

Yes, let's not talk about anything that everyone does not universally agree with, that is how people reach understanding of each others differences. Seriously though if we as a species can't have civilized discussions on sensitive issues, we have no right to exist.

False, I felt sad at bits, but the "cry" moments felt really forced to me.

Next person has never seen a anime that was made before 2000.