True or False

Nosebleed

False, I haven't ran in a long time, but when I was still running, I did not feel light headed, but there was this one time where I somehow tasted blood after running, my throat or something tasted like blood..very strange

Next Person likes guns more than swords, or just hot weapons more than cold weapons in general 

False, I like them both, it's the style you use them in that counts.  Melee just generally wins because the feedback you feel when mutilating someone else's body is wonderful (I can't come up with the proper word I wanted here :( I started with ecs and immediately went to ecstasy.)

Next person has stolen something before.

true, i stole my girlfriend's heart and i've lost it long ago. :illya:

other than that i stole my parents' money back then when i was addicted on a certain shitty mmorpg games.

never stole from friends though

next person prefer trousers over jeans

You can't even imagine how much I need a break.

True. I don't have a particularly good imagination

Next person has kept themselves awake with coffee for several days.

False. I think I've had about 2 ounces of coffee in my life. So far, I've chosen not to acquire that particular taste, though I might be getting there since I'm starting to like stouts more and more.

Next person hates their cell phone.

So true. I hate everything about it; the design, the unnecessary features, the potato camera, the annoying pre-installed sounds and especially the damn touchscreen. I want my buttons back. BUTTONS.

The next person would rather fight one bear-sized loli over 10 loli-sized bears.