Decided to join in!

Bokan

Guess me registering here was inevitable, a dull and boring day like this (2:16pm) and it really did feel like the right thing to do considering how I'm always checking through the forums or using the VNs from this site.

I'm extremely bad at introductions, always have been always will be, but guess I can throw in some information to make this somewhat fast and less painful for you. :P

The name's Bokan, I live in sweden, stockholm, 25 years old and if I am not working I tend to play VNs or hang out with my friends, superb way of spending ones life!

Kinda odd tho, considering all of my friends are trying to get me to break up with my Waifus claiming it's an unhealthy hobby.

I dunno, got a good responce I can give my friends that'll make them think less ill of it? 

I can imagine that'll be rather difficult, not that it matters since I love more or less all of them..

Anywho, a VN I just played recently was Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji, snatched it as soon as it was released with a 100% patch and I have to say, it was a really nice experience, shed a few tears of how well done and nice the story was.

Also, just putting out there, Lise from Symphonic Rain is just to die for it, as well as that white haired girl from Yume Miru Kusuri (Which is probably my favourite VN since it was the first one I played.)

Crap, did it again, babbled on about various things, completely lied now about making it less painful so let's just end this like this, boom, done, over.

Best regards and hopefully I'll be talking to you guys some more either over PMs or just through various threads.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here.

What's your favorite VN?

Hey there, Bokan. Nice to see another one who read Symphonic Rain, that VN deserves it. Fal forevar~

Welcome to fuwanovel. I hope you have fun here~

For VN suggestions, check out my "50 translated VNs you should read before you die".

Nosebleed: Difficult question, either Yume Miru Kusuri orrrrr Narcissu, Swan Song was amazing as well tho, aaaaaah! so difficult to decide.

Really got grabbed by those two, but every game has a girl that usually manages to steal me away on an emotional level.

Kaguya: Will definitely check out your VN list, might find something new for a change! Thanks in advance.  

Welcome to the forums!

Have a white-haired girl since you seem to like that:

Also I liked Shinigami no Kiss, but the twist at the end was bad :P

Hehe, it was a bit off, yeah, but I liked it overall which more than enough made up for it.

Also, thank you for that lovely picture, made me smile!