A wild -CaptainCepsa- appeared

CaptainCepsa

Hey guys!

I have been a lurker on fuwanovel for quite some time, getting some visual novels and reading the news and whatnot.

Me and my friend are working on translating a visual novel, so we decided we could ask around the forums, so I created an account!

fun times...

I watch a ton of anime, and play visual novels, anything anyone wanna talk about?  :D

My favorite Visual Novel is Da Capo II, because nothing beats the first visual novel you play XD 

the feels....

Yo! Hmm, your name is from pokemon? Haven't kept up with that stuff since gen 1...

I know that feel of your first vn; It's probably a reason for Katawa Shoujo overraters :P. What did you like about DC II? One of these days I'll play something so depressing I'll need a moege to cheer me up; is it a good candidate for that?

What did you like about DC II? One of these days I'll play something so depressing I'll need a moege to cheer me up; is it a good candidate for that?

Da Capo is a good moege that just makes you filled with joy so highly recomended on my part

and welcome new guy please deposit you soul in the fuwan server container

we have invented machines that runs on souls so we need all souls we can havest to keep the servers running amongs other things like taking over the world with our soul driven robots 

Welcome to the forums. Hoping you'll love your time here.

What other VNs have you read other than DCII?

I really like MajiKoi too, and I am going to play rewrite asap.  Hinomaru and Dracu Riot are also some favorites!  what about you?

Hi there! :D What vn are you translating?

we are translating Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas, if you would like to help please do! haha!

Yo! Hmm, your name is from pokemon? Haven't kept up with that stuff since gen 1...

I know that feel of your first vn; It's probably a reason for Katawa Shoujo overraters :P. What did you like about DC II? One of these days I'll play something so depressing I'll need a moege to cheer me up; is it a good candidate for that?

erm... well I think it's a nakige, so its really depressing near the end, but throughout the game there are many jokes and such.  Which is why i liked it so much, the jokes paired up with all of the sad ending left me for weeks on end crying XDD   it really is emotional.

Also my name, Captain Cepsa, refers to my dungeons and dragons adventures with my friends.  I was a space pilot, (cepsa is an anagram for space, you can see my creativity XD).  I don't know why I referenced pokemon with this, but whatever lol.  I would say a good cheer-up game is Maji-Koi, but I would ask Glitch98, close friend in real life and has played more visual novels than I think I even know about haha!

Also I will now learn about Multiquote !!! haha