A wild cherry appeared!

Cherry

Heya guuys~ im cherry, im a 19 year old obasan who played vns for 3 years now~ im also one of those evil fujoshis B) if u wanna stalk me, i live in that boring germany.

I've been always online in erojiji forum from craneanime to talk bout vns there, but maybe its nice to talk in another vn forum too.

My most fav vn ever will be Little Busters! becuz that is my first vn afterall and i never will forget the feeling how it was when i played it for the first time, soo good. Other than that, g-senjou, grisaia, DC2, ever17, sharin, shikkoku, deardrops, rewrite, saya no uta count as my fav too, as many others xD oh and umineko! i just had finished it last weekend, it is really awesome too.

I really dislike harems, though i still have muv luv on my backlog what i wanna play someday becuz i heard its pretty good, but it looks a bit harem-ish...so not really motivation to play it *cries*

But theres only one thing in vn stuff that i cant do, i cant play unvoiced vns! short vns are ok, but middle or long vns without voices...no just no. i just cant do it, eventhough i would like to try rance or katawa shoujo but i just caaaaannnttt.

OK THAT WAS IT NOWWW! im finisssheeeed~

im also one of those evil fujoshis B) if u wanna stalk me, i live in that boring germany.

hmm maybe i should stalk you (travels to germany from sweden to stalk Cherry)

and well welcome to fuwanyan 

and 19 ain't obasan age but it does sometime feel like you are old (i am 18)

Welcome to Fuwanovel, I hope you enjoy your stay here ~

By the way, something's bugging me. You said you can't play unvoiced VN's, but you just finished Umineko (which doesn't have any voices, the ahaha.wav doesn't count). I guess you played the PS3 version, but those graphics lack the original desire D:

I guess that's all, I hope to see you around ~

haha thanks for the warm welcome guys, i already like it here :3

A German!

Hallooo~, wir brauchen viel mehr Deutsche hier~!

Willkommen und genieß die freundliche Atmosphäre in dieser tollen Gemeinschaft!

Welcome and enjoy your stay in our friendly and amazing little family!

omg, einee deutscheeeee! oh gott..ich kenn fast kaum welche deutsche die vns playn, das is voll seelteen. das is ja mal voll cool xD

Welcome to Fuwanovel, I hope you enjoy your stay here ~

By the way, something's bugging me. You said you can't play unvoiced VN's, but you just finished Umineko (which doesn't have any voices, the ahaha.wav doesn't count). I guess you played the PS3 version, but those graphics lack the original desire D:

I guess that's all, I hope to see you around ~

Yea, i played the ps3 version >.< mh yea maybe i have missed out something from the original version, but its still great!

Welcome to the forums! A fellow fujoshi?! Muhahaha excellent! And thanks for recommending Eden* for me to translate ^_~

u like yaoi too?! whoah even better. yaaaoi buddyy xD

haha thanks for the warm welcome guys, i already like it here :3

omg, einee deutscheeeee! oh gott..ich kenn fast kaum welche deutsche die vns playn, das is voll seelteen. das is ja mal voll cool xD

Korrektur: Ein Deutscher. ;) Normalerweise habe ich männliche Avatare, aber im Moment ist Partnerlook mit  angesagt. :3

Du wärst erstaunt, wie viele Leute Fuwanovel aus Deutschland aus zugreifen - oder warum zeige ich es dir nicht einfach? Hier die Top 5 Länder (in puncto Seitenzugriffe) der letzten Woche:

JxjbFvE.png

Ich kenne aber auch nur sehr wenige Leute die VNs überhaupt kennen, geschweige denn so sehr mögen wie ich, und noch sehr viel weniger, die sich hier auf der Seite / im Forum rumtreiben. Ich bin bisher der einzige, der das Forum regelmäßig nutzt, von daher hoffe ich, dich vielleicht öfter zu sehen - und solltest du noch Bekanntschaften haben, die ebenfalls spielen: Als her damit! :)