How Otaku is Your Room?

do you rlly want your room to look like this?...

I would love to have room like that (True with difrent figures, posters...etc. More from my favorites Anime and VNs and lees from the ones I didn't watch/read) but yea I would realy love to, and probably moust people from here too.

I would love to have room like that (True with difrent figures, posters...etc. More from my favorite Anime and VNs and lees from the ones I didn't watch/read) but yea I would realy love to, and probably moust people from here too.

hmm, eventhough im a huge Rance series fan id never hav any of their merchandise in my room (well maybe one sexy poster if it was a masterpiece)

i do preffer rooms look like this:

sharp-clean-and-clear-white-interior-pla

hmm, eventhough im a huge Rance series fan id never hav any of their merchandise in my room (well maybe one sexy poster if it was a masterpiece)

...This looks more like a living room to me. I'd personally want a more moderate room. I feel like having too much stuff stacked up high and stuff everywhere would just make me claustrophobic.

Guest hairybumslapper

-

The irony is that most people's rooms actually look like this:

k7o1.jpg

Haha, not so far away from the truth.  Mine isn't nearly that bad, but there are still clothes on the floor most of the time.   I would be a bit embarassed to have a room completely filled with anime stuff like the one in that picture, but the other one feels a bit cold, though I admit it looks classy.  I like something inbetween those two extremes I suppose.

I wouldn't mind just having an average sized room for myself really. I would be set with a couch instead of a bed, dunno why but i find couches more comfortable to lay down on. And for the otaku things i probably would have some things but not a lot. And yes my room would be very messy since i'm lazy.

• 2 months later...

I would say that I prefer a balance. I think a bookshelf with my manga, and a few posters (currently have 1 24x36 Durarara wall scroll, 3 12x18 Gurren Lagann posters, and a 12x24 Inuyasha poster) plus Kanagawa's Wave and a few anime series that I have (maybe like 5). So, for me, anime and manga are definitely a notable part of my room, but not such that I feel overwhelmed. I tend to appreciate at least some simplicity. I need to work on getting more vn stuff! but it's kind of hard because I'm not a figurine person, and too many posters is a nono. Hard decisions man... so many favourites that I want to represent! just moving back into my house from my dorm, though, so maybe I'll take a picuture when I get it all set up!

edit: it actually sounds like I have a lot, but it doesnt feel like an overwhelming amount. I really want to get a pic up ^^ maybe tomorrow I'll do all that jazz... or tonight ... >,>

• 5 months later...

-

The irony is that most people's rooms actually look like this:

k7o1.jpg

lol, geez

I have two shelves for my anime & video game collection, next to my gaming setup. A mini bookshelf for my Japanese books and other books/manga. And every side of the walls have some kind of video game or anime poster. It's not incredibly Otaku, but enough to know I'm an anime/video game lover. xD

it isn't at all. I supress my power level pretty damn well.  Even back in high school, I'd read and watched and played way more nip products than your average weeb, all while hanging with the "in" crowd and having a best friend who was literally the guy everybody knew and liked; then again your average weeb back in the day was obsessed with naruto, one piece, bleach, and death note, while i was working on undeniable GOATS like monster, 20th century boys, planetes, and vagabond.

If you come to my room you would not think I'm Otaku. You would probably think I'm an ordinary teenager. Because there is nothing resembling my hobbies in my room.

Oh yeah I have a lot of books which I never read in my shelf :D

Yeah youd probably think im an ordinary teenager too if you saw my room. Then youd see me and youre like "holy crap, this otaku is almost 30."

If you want to know a person everything is hidden in their browser history now a days anyway.