How Otaku is Your Room?

I'm late to the party, but here are some stuff in my room :D!

3GVLsKCl.jpg

The Eunos Roadster I bought specifically because I absolutely love Himeko from Narcissu Side 2nd. Behind that are some of the many writing books I've gathered over the years. It's the thing that matters to me most in life.

VwBWZp5l.jpg

Sola and Narcissu are two of my favorite series. The two mahjong pieces were made by a Japanese friend who sold them at a Comiket many years ago. We met a Kyoto in 2011 and went on a Narcissu day trip. Narcissu helped me make a good number of new friends and I'll never forget that.

gwsbWR4l.jpg

Nakoruru is my favorite video game character so just showing some love there. Those Kamen Rider coasters came from Kamen Rider The Diner in Ikebukuro. I grew up with rider so it was a great afternoon for me when I got to visit that place.

R3dKCEYl.jpg

Just a few more figures. Mami is my favorite Madoka girl (/u\)!

kOqqlSMl.jpg

An admittedly ugly figure from the 90s, but one I treasure so much. Kawana Misaki, one of the most forgotten and wonderful characters in any VN. Some of you might know I am a ONE nut and have heaps of goods related to it!

TYcB3WSl.jpg

Rena is my favorite all time yandere and Ranka's cute. Behind them is Sailor Moon Another Story for the SNES. The best all time anime based game in my opinion. In fact, it's just a great game that too many people have missed out on.

tbfjMnvl.jpg

Some of the many (far too many) games I own. Really pleased to have finished my Final Fantasy I to X collection a few years back :).

Hope you enjoyed that :D.

Wow great collection invert...and hacka, i couldnt help myself laugh at that spoiler pic xD...i am wanting a dakimakura myself...Amazon.com - JRZ545 Free Shipping Anime Dakimakura hugging pillow case: EVA-Q, AYANAMI REI - Pillowcases..

and today, my goods finally arrived...when i saw on the website say Doujinshi...i thought to myself, it must be the type you read online...well i found out it wasnt xD,,it's just illustrations by artists xD..

lvMtLnS.jpg
a Paper file i recieved.

GWGm72w.jpg
It came with some nice illustrations from unknown series along with Guilty Crown..Also came with another Paper file.

lxQhLJ6.jpg
The only illustration that has two pages of NSFW...although its only the oppai.

WT3rrCe.jpg
Some more illustrations but these seem alot gentle compared to the others.

SAOMtfG.jpg
The bag these beauties came in along with my Glasses case i ordered seprate...

17be26A.jpg
and then a little pin badge that came with everything..

Well that would be all, Not exactly what i had in mind but enjoy them none the less.

Nothing too Okatu in my room, mostly just games. Sorry about giant pictures, I didn't realize how big they actually were. .__. 

E9489D57-8D83-44F3-B346-D670B593622A_zps

Try to ignore the bad art. I like drawing but I'm super terrible.

19134EA4-BC06-469D-B78A-DB1A6E953563_zps

I should really clean my desk.

C8B04513-E816-45EF-AF10-7201006D1508_zps

I keep these next to each other because the juxtaposition makes me giggle.

5D15D820-660A-4E01-8B72-82DD736AC502_zps

Thankfully my family is pretty chill with the stuff I'm into, so they just roll their eyes at that Persona wall scroll. Also a family friend knows Tetsuya Nomura and got him to sign that Kingdom Hearts Lithograph for me. I try not to have anything too over-the-top in my room lest I get strange looks from visitors. 

Juc6ILE.jpg

Am I cool now?  'Cause I feel really, really cool.

Gosh.  I scoffed at these things when I realized how much they cost.

"100$ for a pillow case?  What the hell is that shit."

So worth it.  Love it.  

But finding a pillow to put it on was awful.  Ending up having to make one with my mom.

Mao~  Don't be shy~

QN8duJt.jpg

100 is cheap when it comes down to your waifu. Christina is really shy but she can get nitty gritty lewd. ~~~~@channeler Kurisu, I love you~~~

The room I spend most of my time in pretty much consists of a futon mattress on tatami and my PC.  The other rooms are pretty much filled with boxes because I have nowhere to unpack them to.  I do plan of building a Steins;Gate style nixie tube clock in the near future.

I also have several unbuilt Gundam models and a couple of lightsabers.

I'm late to the party, but here are some stuff in my room :D!

3GVLsKCl.jpg

You've got great taste in writing books!  Those three in the same series "Scene and Structure", "Description", and "Characters in Viewpoint" (< - my favorite of the three) are some of the best writing books I've ever encountered. They're the main series I recommend to people.

EDIT: I missed seeing "Dialog" there, too.  Another good one.

Also, I've never played ONE.  You say you really loved it, huh?

Nothing too Okatu in my room, mostly just games. Sorry about giant pictures, I didn't realize how big they actually were. .__. 

E9489D57-8D83-44F3-B346-D670B593622A_zps

Try to ignore the bad art. I like drawing but I'm super terrible.

19134EA4-BC06-469D-B78A-DB1A6E953563_zps

I should really clean my desk.

C8B04513-E816-45EF-AF10-7201006D1508_zps

I keep these next to each other because the juxtaposition makes me giggle.

5D15D820-660A-4E01-8B72-82DD736AC502_zps

Thankfully my family is pretty chill with the stuff I'm into, so they just roll their eyes at that Persona wall scroll. Also a family friend knows Tetsuya Nomura and got him to sign that Kingdom Hearts Lithograph for me. I try not to have anything too over-the-top in my room lest I get strange looks from visitors. 

Damn, nice room dude.

You've got great taste in writing books!  Those three in the same series "Scene and Structure", "Description", and "Characters in Viewpoint" (< - my favorite of the three) are some of the best writing books I've ever encountered. They're the main series I recommend to people.

EDIT: I missed seeing "Dialog" there, too.  Another good one.

Also, I've never played ONE.  You say you really loved it, huh?

Thanks! Yeah, those three books are great. And you've just reminded me that I need to pick up the rest! It sounds like you have the full set. How many more books are there?

I did love ONE, though I acknowledge that nostalgia plays a big factor. Kawana Misaki, though, is still one of my all time favorites alongside Himeko from Narcissu Side 2nd. I think she's greater than all of Key's heroines :).

The bookshelf of a real man:

y8649sz.jpg

ijf59T4.jpg

KIrYRtk.jpg

ZgJ2suk.jpg

i9LYeJy.jpg

FW6Hz89.jpg

Those end books in the 2nd photo are mostly French medieval history titles, such as Le Conte du Graal, La Quête du Saint Graal, and La Chason de Girart de Roussillon. They are mainly what the French would call "chansons de gestes" - basically narrative poems of about 4,000 lines composed in prose, mostly sung by minstrels and in churches that tell a tale. In this case, they relate to the Holy Grail.

Anyways, just a little French history for you all. :P

The bookshelf of a real man:

y8649sz.jpg

ijf59T4.jpg

KIrYRtk.jpg

ZgJ2suk.jpg

i9LYeJy.jpg

FW6Hz89.jpg

Those end books in the 2nd photo are mostly French medieval history titles, such as Le Conte du Graal, La Quête du Saint Graal, and La Chason de Girart de Roussillon. They are mainly what the French would call "chansons de gestes" - basically narrative poems of about 4,000 lines composed in prose, mostly sung by minstrels and in churches that tell a tale. In this case, they relate to the Holy Grail.

Anyways, just a little French history for you all. :P

I think the last two photos are the most manly but hey to each his own ;).

I must be going slightly crazy.  I ordered something I thought I would never buy, a dakimakura cover.  I will probably never show it to anyone outside the internet, but after looking at it for a while, I simply couldn't resist when it finaly poped up on Mandarake.  I'm feeling slightly guilty for ordering such expensive anime merch though, but I'll probably get over it once it gets here I guess.  It's this particular one of Misaka Mikoto from the circle Evening Call. (NSFW) http://myfigurecollection.net/item/178800

spoilers are nsfw

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1461258_763071573706945_351934745_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q83/s720x720/1459764_763071480373621_1164318652_n.jpg

994037_763071490373620_1068109127_n.jpg1459766_763071510373618_1941316962_n.jpg

needs to be removed

1477395_763071533706949_1684293727_n.jpg1476497_763071550373614_1027051343_n.jpg1472768_763071460373623_2043222459_n.jpgto lazy to fix

--I removed those two pictures with the blatantly naked girls and posted them as links.  Thanks for putting them in spoilers, but when the privates show--yes, that includes "titties", you have to put them as links--we can't show outright hentai on this forum, as per IPB's Terms of Service.  Thanks so much Madoka-chan ~Naomi~

One of those kindda disturbed me.... I watch hentai like any other normal person but I don't think I am hardcore enough to keep that behind my door.

Also I share a room with my sis so I have nothing up. Also I am too poor to afford anything cool anyways. The one thing that I could put up is a poster for the movie Blue Exorcist.