How Otaku is Your Room?

I'm afraid I don't have anything in my room, no Otaku here. I just would find it troublesome to buy all that stuff and I don't really have a job right now. Besides I would only get things that I'm really intrested in and would love to have. I should really plan to get a few things that way I can at least have something to show for. If you guys have some suggestions or cool otaku stuff that you think I would like to have a look at please say so.

My waifu has finaly arrived! >_>;;  Given how much it's worth(12000Yen on Mandarake) and the possible rise in value, I don't think I will ever dare to sleep with it, I'll just keep it in the plastic except to take a look at it and post pictures on the internet. (I will post full pics on MFC later and share the link.)  It is much more impressive in person than I expected though.

Daki01.jpg

My waifu has finaly arrived! >_>;;  Given how much it's worth(12000Yen on Mandarake) and the possible rise in value, I don't think I will ever dare to sleep with it, I'll just keep it in the plastic except to take a look at it and post pictures on the internet. (I will post full pics on MFC later and share the link.)  It is much more impressive in person than I expected though.

Daki01.jpg

Do you have any idea how Jelly I am right now? (thats a pillow cover, yes?)

OT: Only a few figures...Friends+family arnt all that accepting of something like anime let alone collecting things that have to do with it.

Do you have any idea how Jelly I am right now? (thats a pillow cover, yes?)

OT: Only a few figures...Friends+family arnt all that accepting of something like anime let alone collecting things that have to do with it.

Yes, and is has to be the softest pillow cover I have ever touched, the quality is very impressive!  I never thougth I'd actualy buy one of those until last month though.

Also, I haven't shown my collection to a lot of people IRL, only a few friends who just laugh it off and are impressed at how sexy some of the girls are.  My mom has a huge frog collection herself, so she wouldn't have much to say in the matter if she happened to see them when she comes over. lol

AmiAmi has stuff.  I'd imagine the Cospa hugging pillows would be best.  Those seem to be out of stock, though.

http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_cate3=186&pagemax=100

HobbyHeart has something.

http://www.hobbyheart.com/dakimakura-150x50cm-hugging-body-pillow-inner-stuff-p-476.html#.UwQN2_ldU-o

And then there's this?

http://janelee922.ecrater.com/p/7762530/dakimakura-hugging-pillow-inner-stuff

Maybe try searching Amazon for 150 x 50 pillows.

If I had to buy online, I'd get it from AmiAmi.  I'd highly recommend just making one yourself, though.

Getting the actual pillow is definitely the worst part.  Guh.

why do my posts always look weird .-.