What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a try.  BTW, It says online that there was also going to be a Vita release as well but I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Do you know if it got canceled or something.

Rorona Plus is getting a PS3 and Vita release. Totori and Meruru Plus have already been released for Vita (the original versions being PS3).

Rorona Plus is getting a PS3 and Vita release. Totori and Meruru Plus have already been released for Vita (the original versions being PS3).

Ah, it must be digital release only for Vita (or I'm missing it XD).  Now I must grapple over my preference for owning physical copies and the speed at which I get through portable games. 

Thanks for the help. 

Ah, it must be digital release only for Vita (or I'm missing it XD).  Now I must grapple over my preference for owning physical copies and the speed at which I get through portable games. 

Thanks for the help. 

I'm buying both versions because I'm not a responsible spender (and also to lend out the PS3 version to friends). 

I was considering buying this for the Vita, but does/will it have the original VA? I'll buy the english one if it does, though I might go for the japanese one otherwise.

I was considering buying this for the Vita, but does/will it have the original VA? I'll buy the english one if it does, though I might go for the japanese one otherwise.

It will be dual audio. KT learned its lesson from the backlash over their release of Ayesha and promised to always include dual audio from then on. 

Just finished for the 6th time Skyrim on PC with about 100+ mods (yeah I'm one of those people) and after it I started playing World of Warcraft on a private server (vanilla blizzlike emerald dream), but when there is long queue to login - sometimes the queue takes up to 50 min :blink: - I'm having some fun with Resident Evil : Nemesis for nostalgia mostly.

-Nik

Guest sakanaとkoeda

Just finished for the 6th time Skyrim on PC with about 100+ mods (yeah I'm one of those people) and after it I started playing World of Warcraft on a private server (vanilla blizzlike emerald dream), but when there is long queue to login - sometimes the queue takes up to 50 min :blink: - I'm having some fun with Resident Evil : Nemesis for nostalgia mostly.

-Nik

6 times? I think I played Skyrim (360) through like twice before I realized my play style wouldn't change (archer/stealth). Any other variation, and I usually ended up eaten or beaten. >_>

Currently I'm playing Etrian Odyssey: Untold (3DS), and replaying Luminous Arc.

The thing about Etrian Odyssey for me is the map system.  I don't absolute despise first person view but I much prefer an overview or something.  I don't hate it as much as my friend though, who has decided that first person POV maps alone is enough to make him not play Persona Q.  I may give Etrian Odyssey Untold a whirl at some point though. 

6 times? I think I played Skyrim (360) through like twice before I realized my play style wouldn't change (archer/stealth). Any other variation, and I usually ended up eaten or beaten. >_>

I have installed lots of gameplay mods that enhance Skyrim but I have to admit after the 4th playthrough I started to get bored although when I did I downloaded more mods to keep interest. :D