What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I'm into Dark Souls 1 and 2, I also spend time looking at Natsus bum in SCV, when I'm not getting my ass kicked that is.

I just finished playing Dishonored (PC) and my god it's a great stealth game, I've got the Low Chaos ending and now I'm playing through it for the second time to unlock the High Chaos ending.

That ending though, so bad it pissed me off

So was there ever any kind of confirmation or hint that Destiny would be coming to PC?

I recall them saying that they didn't have any plans to release Destiny for the PC, but the google search I did had a couple of articles pertaining to the topic that might suggest otherwise:

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/24797/20140718/destiny-pc-game-halo-steam-bungie-release-date-leaked-companion-game-release-itunes-google-play-rumors-xbox-one-xbox-360-playstation-3-playstation-4.htm

Seems flimsy. The few articles I found suggesting the above don't seem to me to be the most convincing. Couldn't find anything on the more reputable gaming news sites.

I recall them saying that they didn't have any plans to release Destiny for the PC, but the google search I did had a couple of articles pertaining to the topic that might suggest otherwise:

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/24797/20140718/destiny-pc-game-halo-steam-bungie-release-date-leaked-companion-game-release-itunes-google-play-rumors-xbox-one-xbox-360-playstation-3-playstation-4.htm

Seems flimsy. The few articles I found suggesting the above don't seem to me to be the most convincing. Couldn't find anything on the more reputable gaming news sites.

Ah thanks for letting me know.  Would be a shame if it didn't come to PC, all I can do is hope then.

I'm currently playing Bioshock Infinite. It's beautiful (you know, graphic and models), has good music and voice acting but the plot itself... Well, entertaining, but I always have the feeling that it could be much better, that something was removed from the game. Something very important for the plot.

I'm currently playing Bioshock Infinite. It's beautiful (you know, graphic and models), has good music and voice acting but the plot itself... Well, entertaining, but I always have the feeling that it could be much better, that something was removed from the game. Something very important for the plot.

You have the feeling that it was writted like a teenage Fan fiction.

That's because Ken Levine himself wrote the story, and he's not scenarist.

You have the feeling that it was writted like a teenage Fan fiction.

That's because Ken Levine himself wrote the story, and he's not scenarist.

No, I said that plot has (in my opinion) some missing parts but it doesn't mean that it's bad written. Bioshock Infinite is great and unique game but it also has some minuses. I didn't say that it's bad or good, it's just a fact.

I have been playing Pokemon World Online off an on lately as well as Daggerfall but the dungeons are impossible to clear so my reputation is screwed. To be honest I haven't played any newer games for a long time (not counting VNs) or any console games either.

I need to get myself a PS4 because I already pre ordered an Imperial Edition of Elder Scrolls Online, and I'm also looking forward to playing Kingdom Hearts 3

Played the penultimate episode of season 2 of The Walking Dead. It is a good example of how linear the games are, but beyond that it was gut wrenching and pretty exciting.

Is it as good as the first season? I don't like cliffhangers, so I'm waiting for all the episodes to be released before I play it.

Is it as good as the first season? I don't like cliffhangers, so I'm waiting for all the episodes to be released before I play it.

That's a question my thoughts haven't settled on an answer for.

The first season had more prominent themes, a clear direction/goal, and had novelty going for it. The second season is better paced and it has some really good moments, but the characters mostly fall flat. If I had to say, season 1 is probably better than season 2 in terms of quality, but I am enjoying the experience of playing through season 2 as much as I did the first.