What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

The last game I finished was Danganronpa (PSvita), and almost done with Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (PSvita).

I also bought a couple games on psn when they had a big japanese rpgs special sale.. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, and Time & Eternity for PS3.  But I haven't really played them yet.  I also recently bought Mugen Souls for PS3.

I've been wanting to buy Monster Monpiece that just came out for the PSvita...

There's also Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC coming out on the PC that I want to get coming out soon.... I'm sooo looking forward to it! -excitement!-

Gahh, too many games that I want to play but haven't really gotten around to it. I kind of have a bad habit of collecting rpg games that look interesting  :unsure:

Trails in the Sky SC will be a blast, specially to those who have been waiting for it almost 4 years now :P, now we need TC and to start the Crossbell Saga (Zero no Kiseki, Ao no Kiseki)

The last game I finished was Danganronpa (PSvita), and almost done with Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (PSvita).

I also bought a couple games on psn when they had a big japanese rpgs special sale.. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, and Time & Eternity for PS3.  But I haven't really played them yet.  I also recently bought Mugen Souls for PS3.

I've been wanting to buy Monster Monpiece that just came out for the PSvita...

There's also Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC coming out on the PC that I want to get coming out soon.... I'm sooo looking forward to it! -excitement!-

Gahh, too many games that I want to play but haven't really gotten around to it. I kind of have a bad habit of collecting rpg games that look interesting  :unsure:

How is "Danganronpa" for the Vita? I wanted to play that title really soon.

Currently playing Plague Inc: Evolved on PC. I am addicted to it, I've owned Plague Inc on Android and IOS before but killing the entire world with a plague on a big monitor has never felt so good! Whether it'll be killing the entire world with the disease, or enslaving them, or even with zombies, it's just satisfy as all hell!

I just finished Senran Kagura Burst on the 3DS.  It was actually quite enjoyable and I would recommend it (probably more for the male members of the community though XD).  Hopefully I'll have enough money saved up soon so that I can buy a Vita and play Danganronpa.  

Have been playing both Majesty and RIse of Nations for old times sake. Really sucks that Majesty 2 is noooooooo where close to being as good as the original. Payday 2 update lands tomorrow so i'll probably jump back into that for a week or so and check out the new heist. Have the urge to get back into dota 2 full time again but getting matched with 4 people who dont speak a lick of english besides 'noob maddafcka' again and again and again really ruins my motivation.

Just got Gundam Extreme Vs Full Boost imported. Beast of a game. Real shame it wont ever see a us release. 

Have been playing both Majesty and RIse of Nations for old times sake. Really sucks that Majesty 2 is noooooooo where close to being as good as the original. Payday 2 update lands tomorrow so i'll probably jump back into that for a week or so and check out the new heist. Have the urge to get back into dota 2 full time again but getting matched with 4 people who dont speak a lick of english besides 'noob maddafcka' again and again and again really ruins my motivation.

Love payday 2. What class do you main?

Taking a break from Vesperia to play some Dragon Age Origins

Rofl just started replaying origins to hype myself for inquisision

I fell off the battlfield bandwagon after 3. Use to love it though. Hows this one compare to the older games?

I can't say much as I have only put about 3 hours into it but the setting defiantly makes it feel different. Police vs Criminals makes it feel more urban which is a different vibe for BF I like it. The game play holds up well enough, the gunplay feels like BF4 almost so not bad.

Love payday 2. What class do you main?

When it launched I was pretty much spec'd enforcer 27/7 since I prefer to be right in the shit going man mode with a bag on my back like the incredible hulk....but now i've kinda moved over to mastermind/technician hybrid sort of deal (atleast I think thats what it was...havent played in a month or 2) since noone tends to have med bags =/....being able to shout at people to revive them is freaking awesome tho.

Nice. I mainly went technician, but i dipped into ghost a bit for the emp. That game has a lot of potential. Too bad most hiests just normally end with battling waves of enemies. The best parts of payday are pulling off roberies all stealth like as if it was an actual hiest.

Glad I'm not the only one

Its looking really sick so far, but im really dissapointed that they havnt revealed any likable, romancable female companions. I mean, morrigans cool and all but i really want someone like Leliana or Merrill. Someone who won't be bitching at my every decision while thier in my party, ya know? lol

Depends. The Atelier Iris series is more of a straightforward, linear JRPG with item creation elements. 

The Atelier Arland series (Rorona, Totori, Meruru), is more open world, and item creation is the main focus, but the games have a time limit. 

I'd wait for Atelier Rorona Plus to come out on Tuesday if you want to start in the Arland series. It remasters the original Rorona game with new 3D models and fixes a lot of the gameplay problems. You can check out my review of it you'd like. 

http://www.animetake.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1073134

Depends. The Atelier Iris series is more of a straightforward, linear JRPG with item creation elements. 

The Atelier Arland series (Rorona, Totori, Meruru), is more open world, and item creation is the main focus, but the games have a time limit. 

I'd wait for Atelier Rorona Plus to come out on Tuesday if you want to start in the Arland series. It remasters the original Rorona game with new 3D models and fixes a lot of the gameplay problems. You can check out my review of it you'd like. 

http://www.animetake.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1073134

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a try.  BTW, It says online that there was also going to be a Vita release as well but I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Do you know if it got canceled or something.

I always play ArmA: 2 because it is never the same. If you don't what it is, its a Military "Sim" I'm not the best at explaining things, If your interested just google What is ArmA 2 or something^^

Also I am playing Fallout New Vegas again but this time modded to hell. (Game Crash Simulator 2015)

And Dark Souls 2