What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

OK out of the Steam Summer Sales so far I have bought, wait for it.... 3 games! Yes, 3 games for the price of $7.50! Nosgoth, Audiosurf (which I love) and Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae. Might I add Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae is probably my favorite steam game right now. I am LOVING that game! 

Playing the original F.E.A.R. right now, since I got it for about $1.50 from the Steam sale.  Those damn Assassins are scaring the bejesus out of me, jumping through glass right in front of me, thwacking me once, then cloaking.  One good shot from a shotty takes care of them, but geez, they really make you paranoid.

Divinity:Original Sin has shifted 160,000 copies mere days after it was released. So a big FU to all the publishers out there who thought isometric old school RPGs with complexity, tons of text, and a turn based combat system would never sell. Because not only is Divinity going to be a financial success, it's going to be remembered as one of the greatest CRPGs in recent history.

Rooke out.

Yeah, Megaman X is a classic.

I played a classic the other day called Strider.  If you're into classic games you should check it out.

Right now I'm still playing Project Diva F.  The game really shows its true character only when you reach the Hard levels.  My favorite songs so far are Weekender Girl, World's End Dance Hall, Freely Tomorrow, Sweet Devil, my least favorite is Rin-chan Now

I really don't think much of anything Vocaloid-related. It honestly doesn't seem all that great to me. But yeah, I've played Strider before. I thought ninjas were supposed to sneak into buildings and assassinate specific targets, using murder only as a last resort? The music was okay, but it got on my nerves after a while. Otherwise, the game was okay.

I recently found an old Klonoa game stashed away in the dark recesses of my inventory. I played it again, and I can see why I quit it, but I can't see why I ever forgot it. Klonoa's old games were awesome. Aside from Sonic, this guy used to be my absolute favorite game character.