What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I enjoyed the DLC chapter quite a bit. I think 5 was probably my second favorite game (second only to 3) since all the twists were enjoyable.    I'd probably rank them as follows: 3>5>4>1>Investigations>2

I stayed strong. Nearly done with Persona 4 Golden. The new content is nice between 12/25-March. Awaiting Hollow Forest bullshit to unlock now. Hurry your ass up Margaret. 

I finally played the Smash Demo that's been sitting on my 3DS for a few days. The controls seem like they might take me a bit to get used to, but I'm decently excited for the upcoming release.

I also played Destiny for half a day yesterday instead of doing a number of things I need to do for school. I feel like I've made a mistake letting my friend talk me into buying it. 

I'm looking to pick up Persona now. Do I want to start from the beginning, or does it not matter? Want to get into P3 first if possible.

There is basically no connection between the games.  I would recommend starting with 3 and 4 and then going back to 1 and 2 if you really really like the series.   

I recently started a rerun of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

God I love playing as an absolutely bat-shit crazy vampire. Malkavians are by far the most interesting class to play. 

Arguing with a 'Stop' sign. Enough said. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5YGKD1wwak

God I love playing as an absolutely bat-shit crazy vampire. Malkavians are by far the most interesting class to play. 

This looks like the kind of humour from Planescape : torment.

Easily among my favorite games of all times. I don't think I've played through a game as much I have VtM:B. I was a bit bummed when I heard the World of Darkness MMO got canceled. 

I have it downloaded but i can't get in any server because of that queue simulator nonsense i left my computer then i come back I'm kicked :D I don't even have a character yet lol i hope they can fix this problem lol

I'm playing on the EU server (although I'm from South America...), and at night (my night, at least) the queue are dead since a few days ago, so it's playable now.

This looks like the kind of humour from Planescape : torment.

That game <3

Easily among my favorite games of all times. I don't think I've played through a game as much I have VtM:B. I was a bit bummed when I heard the World of Darkness MMO got canceled. 

How is Bloodlines, by the way?  I got it a while back on Steam since it was a highly-rated RPG and it was less than $5, installed it, but was mildly intimidated upon seeing the character creation menu and didn't get any farther.

How is Bloodlines, by the way?  I got it a while back on Steam since it was a highly-rated RPG and it was less than $5, installed it, but was mildly intimidated upon seeing the character creation menu and didn't get any farther.

Like I said, it's easily among my favorite games of all time. It also has some of my favorite voice acting out of any game. I've probably played through it 10+ times over the years. The character creation isn't as daunting as it may look. If you do a little digging, you'll find that a lot of the stats are redundant (from a gameplay perspective, not a roleplaying one) and not all of them are that useful. If you get the mind to ever play it again, looking at the introductory stuff of a walkthrough would probably help you make sense of everything. Also, be sure to grab the unofficial patch and maybe even look into the handful of content mods available for the game. They really flesh out the experience and even turn it into a different games in some ways.

Like I said, it's easily among my favorite games of all time. It also has some of my favorite voice acting out of any game. I've probably played through it 10+ times over the years. The character creation isn't as daunting as it may look. If you do a little digging, you'll find that a lot of the stats are redundant (from a gameplay perspective, not a roleplaying one) and not all of them are that useful. If you get the mind to ever play it again, looking at the introductory stuff of a walkthrough would probably help you make sense of everything. Also, be sure to grab the unofficial patch and maybe even look into the handful of content mods available for the game. They really flesh out the experience and even turn it into a different games in some ways.

Already got the unofficial patch, since it refused to launch properly without it.  Haven't checked out the modding scene for it, though.  Thanks for the suggestion!  By the way, is there a certain character type that's better for a first playthrough?  I get the feeling that some of the playstyles are a lot more complicated than others.

Already got the unofficial patch, since it refused to launch properly without it.  Haven't checked out the modding scene for it, though.  Thanks for the suggestion!  By the way, is there a certain character type that's better for a first playthrough?  I get the feeling that some of the playstyles are a lot more complicated than others.

For a relatively straight forward style, focusing on combat would be ideal I guess. I'd probably go Toreador if you want to shoot things (this will give you some social options to boot) or Brujah (or gangrel for unarmed) if you want to smack things. Guns are better for end game. The Tremere are my favorite race in the game, I'm a huge fan of killing people with blood missiles and blowing them up from within. Malkavians are absolutely not recommended for a first play though, the PC malkavian is of the absolute nonsensical, batshit crazy variety and the dialogue is changed to reflect that. Not the best for getting a cursory view of the story. Plus, once you play through the game once, you'll be able to pick up on some of the prophetic hints that are contained in the Malkavian PCs dialogue and hallucinations.