Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Christmas really is the festival of love. 

It truly is. When the Anime club in my College did a mystery box fundraiser, we sold boxes for couples as well as for singles. On the first day, we sold out of all of our couples boxes and made over $100 in one day. One woman even bought two of our medium sized couples boxes! Yes it was a very profitable year!

It truly is. When the Anime club in my College did a mystery box fundraiser, we sold boxes for couples as well as for singles. On the first day, we sold out of all of our couples boxes and made over $100 in one day. One woman even bought two of our medium sized couples boxes! Yes it was a very profitable year!

Why doesn't my uni have an anime club dammit  :angry:

I'm so jelly  :P