Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

talking about anime gadgets - I am realy - planning to buy dakimakura  with Kureneko from Oreimo someday, I guess I might buy one case with Kokoro too.

there are 2 problems tho

- prices + delivery

- and living with the family :)

I guess Ill postpone this untill I travel to Japan myslef - this autumn or next years spring/summer.

talking about anime gadgets - I am realy - planning to buy dakimakura  with Kureneko from Oreimo someday, I guess I might buy one case with Kokoro too.

there are 2 problems tho

- prices + delivery

- and living with the family :)

I guess Ill postpone this untill I travel to Japan myslef - this autumn or next years spring/summer.

DO IT! Travel to Japan as soon as possible! I went for 2 weeks last year and loved every minute of it. Went to Kyoto, Osaka, Hakone and Tokyo, also visited Akihabara about 5 times XD. Can't wait for April as I'm going again for 10 days.

DO IT! Travel to Japan as soon as possible! I went for 2 weeks last year and loved every minute of it. Went to Kyoto, Osaka, Hakone and Tokyo, also visited Akihabara about 5 times XD. Can't wait for April as I'm going again for 10 days.

Originaly I planed to skip Tokyo to prolong my stay arround Kansai region, perhaps stay in some traditional inn for a 3-4 weeks or so.to experience a bit of traditional Japanese lifestyle.

Also I heard it is possible to get some part time job there while visiting to easen the expenses.

Originaly I planed to skip Tokyo to prolong my stay arround Kansai region, perhaps stay in some traditional inn for a 3-4 weeks or so.to experience a bit of traditional Japanese lifestyle.

Also I heard it is possible to get some part time job there while visiting to easen the expenses.

Wow that sounds nice!

Mind explaining what jobs you could do?

As I already said I am kind of poor, but I´d absolutely jump at any chance to spend some time in Japan!

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e623a.html

I cant tell that for sure if thats practiced right now

I was talking with one guy who was in Japan this way on some forumabout Japan.

It mostly involves you working in various seasonal labours for like 4 hours a day to cover for your acomodation and meals.

It is al phusical and mosty on the outscirts, and it was 6 years ago anyway.

Anyway trip like that is no trival thing and I recomen you have evrything planed beforehand.

And I also imagine you shoud be caucious about going for such offer.

Anyway there are a lot of discusion boards for traveling to Japan - you can contact ppl that live there and try arranging things like that.

Going to japan for a month or so has been my lifetime wish, so I cheer on anybody who have similar wishes.

Off topic:

So I was just playing an eroge called "Yin-Yang X Change Alternative", and one of the female characters has the most hilarious pose.

JSCkrRp.png

"Ohh look! A penny!" XD

Damn I never read anything that ugly. I hope this game has intresting story / some rare fetish involved :)

Damn I never read anything that ugly. I hope this game has intresting story / some rare fetish involved :)

I'm only reading it because the main character is a gender bender. I like all the possibilities that entails. But yeah, it is ugly as hell. (From 2004, though, so I guess I can cut it a bit of slack. A bit.)

Can't say anything about the story yet, and I'm not too sure about the voice acting.

I'm only reading it because the main character is a gender bender. I like all the possibilities that entails. But yeah, it is ugly as hell. (From 2004, though, so I guess I can cut it a bit of slack. A bit.)

Can't say anything about the story yet, and I'm not too sure about the voice acting.

have you read the other x-changes? i liked them far far more than yin-yang. yin-yang just felt really low quality to me, whereas the the others (x-change 1-3) didn't even though they're old

Me want Miyako patch now! Me English better than me Japanese, so me want English patch! Dont make me jump through this monitor and Miyako bitch slap everyone!

How is everyone doing?

Playing Umineko no Naku Koro ni while I wait. "saa ikuzo, Ushiromiya BAAAATTTLAAAAAAARRR!"

Guest Argetlahm

How is everyone doing?

I'm just a newbie here, but lemme just say what I wanna say since I got to raise up my post count.

If yer askin how everyone's been doing. Everything's been peachy until I received a note from my group president that I have to work on our reports that is due tomorrow that I haven't even started with yet. Man, I got like what. 9 hours till that.

And then I got to do stuff so I might not regret nothin no more but might leave me depressed for days if I don't get a good result or just didn't do it at all. Man, I feel like throwing monkey crap at everyone right now. Thanks for askin' tho. 

Oh yeah, I'm still pissed with that translation tool I got the other day, thought I was gonna be able to play all the untranslated routes but d***ed thing just gives crappy translation. 

YOGURT!!!

How is everyone doing?

Good, got my new PC and playing a lot of the mainstream western games.

And recording them

*shameless plug*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2XlAWy_EDc - here, if anyone's interested. it's bioshock infinite with japanese dubs. Miyuki Sawashiro is too good to miss.

Other than that, just waiting for the majikoi translation :D