Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

No, those are G.I.R.L's

Guys In Real Life.

Men are pigs.

Yes I just said that I'm a pig. My hobby is insulting myself. Although it is so bothersome I don't do it very often.

Guest Pikylechu

Realise that I'm somewhat late into the game (literally) but thought that I may as well offer myself forward to help in any way I can with a Miyako translation. What I lack in experience I'll make up for in pictures of pancakes?

Guest Argetlahm

Men are pigs.

Yes I just said that I'm a pig. My hobby is insulting myself. Although it is so bothersome I don't do it very often.

Regretting many things, are we?

Uwaa, I'm feeling a bit sad. I've finished all the translated routes in S, so now all that's left is Sayaka's route in A-1 and I will be done with all translated content for Majikoi.

It's a nice, yet empty feeling.

I was there. It is a dark lonely place... Which is why I put my Japanese into high gear and read the Haou and Benkei routes. I am in the middle of Miyako right now. So far my favorite route is still the Momoyo route but my favorite character is probably Tatsuko but I can't be sure yet....

I was there. It is a dark lonely place... Which is why I put my Japanese into high gear and read the Haou and Benkei routes. I am in the middle of Miyako right now. So far my favorite route is still the Momoyo route but my favorite character is probably Tatsuko but I can't be sure yet....

Oi, oi. Don't call her that. You'll give away the spoilers of who she really is.