Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

www.amazon.com/Majikoi-Samurai-Anime-Fabric-Wall/dp/B00ER3E6X8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1392094673&sr=8-7&keywords=majikoi / www.amazon.com/Majikoi-Samurai-Anime-Fabric-Wall/dp/B00ER3E5L6/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1392094673&sr=8-11&keywords=majikoi / www.amazon.com/Majikoi-Samurai-Anime-Fabric-Wall/dp/B00ER3DD9G/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1392094696&sr=8-18&keywords=majikoi / www.amazon.com/Majikoi-Samurai-Anime-Fabric-Wall/dp/B00ER3DM7E/ref=sr_1_80?ie=UTF8&qid=1392094746&sr=8-80&keywords=majikoi

its times like these that im thankfull that im tight as fuck when it comes to money im just barely able to resist buying that wanko one its just soooooooo cute :D

Guest Argetlahm

I really want to be of help in the translation of Majikoi, but I don't have any sort of knowledge in translating, editing, or etc. but last night I came across a set of tools that enabled me to somewhat.... honestly roughly, I repeat ROUGHLY be able to continue Miyako's route. But still I think I'd out until the translation's out because the grammar honestly from the tools I was talking about sucked.

Anyways, if the tools I'm talking about could hasten the translation progress of Majikoi, here are the tools:

http://kipchu.wordpress.com/2012/08/02/visual-novel-help-translation-tools-for-playing-untranslated-visual-novels/

I'm hoping this would just become of any help.

I really want to be of help in the translation of Majikoi, but I don't have any sort of knowledge in translating, editing, or etc. but last night I came across a set of tools that enabled me to somewhat.... honestly roughly, I repeat ROUGHLY be able to continue Miyako's route. But still I think I'd out until the translation's out because the grammar honestly from the tools I was talking about sucked.

Anyways, if the tools I'm talking about could hasten the translation progress of Majikoi, here are the tools:

http://kipchu.wordpress.com/2012/08/02/visual-novel-help-translation-tools-for-playing-untranslated-visual-novels/

Yeah, someone posted about them before I believe. I wouldn't recommend them unless you already have some knowledge of the language. If you do, I'd say go for it if you really can't wait.

If I knew how to crack the engine and repack it, I'd want to do some work on the Sayaka patch Wairu released. It's translated well enough, but the formatting of it is... bad, to the point some lines are unreadable. Sadly, I can't, so I just sit here and hope they fix it when they release Benkei. If they release Benkei.

www.amazon.com/Majikoi-Samurai-Anime-Fabric-Wall/dp/B00ER3E6X8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1392094673&sr=8-7&keywords=majikoi / www.amazon.com/Majikoi-Samurai-Anime-Fabric-Wall/dp/B00ER3E5L6/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1392094673&sr=8-11&keywords=majikoi / www.amazon.com/Majikoi-Samurai-Anime-Fabric-Wall/dp/B00ER3DD9G/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1392094696&sr=8-18&keywords=majikoi / www.amazon.com/Majikoi-Samurai-Anime-Fabric-Wall/dp/B00ER3DM7E/ref=sr_1_80?ie=UTF8&qid=1392094746&sr=8-80&keywords=majikoi

Man... I want that Wanko picture (which I find odd since I'm into huge tits), don't suppose anyone knows where to find a full version of that artwork that isn't a wall scroll?

51vHCme0cJL.jpg

Don't worry about this, I've handled the hacking, this is only a matter of translation. :)

If I knew how to crack the engine and repack it, I'd want to do some work on the Sayaka patch Wairu released. It's translated well enough, but the formatting of it is... bad, to the point some lines are unreadable. Sadly, I can't, so I just sit here and hope they fix it when they release Benkei. If they release Benkei.

Can you give some examples? The only thing that jumped out to me in the Sayaka patch was a typo/grammatical error here and there. None of it was unreadable in my opinion. What exactly do you mean by formatting?

Can you give some examples? The only thing that jumped out to me in the Sayaka patch was a typo/grammatical error here and there. None of it was unreadable in my opinion. What exactly do you mean by formatting?

Lines that broke in the middle, words that got split between lines, 4 line boxes where the text was hidden behind the bottom buttons, requiring you to use the log to read what it said, and then the misc grammar errors you mentioned.

Lines that broke in the middle, words that got split between lines, 4 line boxes where the text was hidden behind the bottom buttons, requiring you to use the log to read what it said, and then the misc grammar errors you mentioned.

never witnessed any of that when going through her route

You sure you're using the right font and have Japanese system locale on?

Strange didn´t run into any of those problems you mentioned,no idea what could cause them either.

Wanko.png

Thanks for the effort I guess...? Though I can tell just been cropped from the one I posted. Thankfully I found it somewhere else with much higher res:

IyTwhxj.jpg

It's her face... MinatoSoft do dem faces right.

Now that you mention it....... I can't stop staring at it ._.

Don't worry about this, I've handled the hacking, this is only a matter of translation. :)

It's tough trying to keep my hype levels contained :< I want to play the other routes so bad...

it was fine for me as well its probaly something to do with the font thats ussually what the problem is with out of place text

4 line boxes where the text was hidden behind the bottom buttons, requiring you to use the log to read what it said,

You're right, I did notice this at some point, but I almost always play with the button bar unpinned, so it was no problem. However I agree with you in that it should not be like that.

You're right, I did notice this at some point, but I almost always play with the button bar unpinned, so it was no problem. However I agree with you in that it should not be like that.

I agree. Most people that did not notice, like myself, probably played with the bar unpinned. I did notice the odd spacing though.

Thanks for the effort I guess...? Though I can tell just been cropped from the one I posted. Thankfully I found it somewhere else with much higher res:

IyTwhxj.jpg

Now that you mention it....... I can't stop staring at it ._.

It's tough trying to keep my hype levels contained :< I want to play the other routes so bad...

I tried lol i couldn't find it and so i decided to just chop it out sense i figured it was better then nothing but I'm glad you found one :D