Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Tsundere powah.

Btw, am I the only one here who isn't completely and utterly obsessed over seiyuus and doesn't seem to keep personal notes as to which seiyuu does which characters over all the anime and VNs that exist?

No, I really don't get all the adoration that Seiyuu's get either. As long as I don't find their voices to be so annoyingly bad that I want to mute the volume then I really don't care who voices who in any series.

I guess it's something relative to how hollywood actors are treated.

No, I really don't get all the adoration that Seiyuu's get either. As long as I don't find their voices to be so annoyingly bad that I want to mute the volume then I really don't care who voices who in any series.

I guess it's something relative to how hollywood actors are treated.

Guess so.

I mean, I do appreciate good Seiyuus, but I don't go bananas over them, and keep track of their works o.o

lol whats with the robots and Bananas ;p

First Da Cappo now you :)

Bananas are an excellent source of vitamin B6, soluble fiber, and contain moderate amounts of vitamin C, manganese and potassium. Do i need to say more????

Chotto matte seems my banamin runnin low~~~~~~~

make Yamato insert yuor emergency induction port with his juice ;] I hear it is great substitute for bananamin ;p

I did

he put it in wrong hole though, so its harder n slower to process it.

for a side note i know you will give tht reply...pervert~~~~~

On an off note, I'm gonna be gone for a week 'cause of the move. I'm hoping I'll see everybody no later than next Thursday.

I love you all! Take care of yourselves... I promised myself I wouldn't cry, but... OH GOD, WHY.

tumblr_ma05qcS8xs1qjl74r.gif

Here's hoping I can find internet somewhere... D;

You guys have been a pretty awesome stress-reliever... So, thanks for everything. I've only been here a couple days but you're all pretty great. Thanks for keeping me sane this past little while.

Christ that was far too sappy for a VN forum...

Bye, see you when you come back.

Bananas are an excellent source of vitamin B6, soluble fiber, and contain moderate amounts of vitamin C, manganese and potassium. Do i need to say more????

Yep, thats why I'm eating a banana right now *Munch* 

1336889660435.jpg
(It's funny because i'm actually eating a banana right now) 

Ah you misunderstood me. I never said that they are dragons i said "Dragons" which essentially means that although they are called "dragons" they are not true dragons. And as everyone who knows even a little bit about fantasy knows that there are many breeds of dragons. Even if these filthy doppelganger wannabe dragons would be true dragons they would obviously be inferior breed when compared to Red, Blue, Green, Black, Bronze, Silver and Gold dragons. Or any other breed of dragons for that matter. And I also don't know how you think that I said that I am weak when i said that even my whelps could wipe the floor with him.

Ahhh Dragon Lance, good times, good times, I should probably reread my older volumes

Guest Draconos

you again...... lol

about the last creature, ill give cuter n deadlier monster

8wgJX.jpg

Do you guys want to give a heart attack to FF players?