Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Like that?

ffxiii35.jpg

Though they are not so strong and fearful in FF13 i think.

Another symbol can also be added here))

Qactuar_FFX.png

Such a cool guy xD

Or Omega Weapon, i guess.

omegaweapon1.png

Proof_of_Omega.jpg

OFC.....i defeat FFx final boss, using attacks only(rikku onlyehhh).....

now farmin for dark aeons....thats wht i called boss.

I never played them, so I don't really know about that :/

Relax bro, so far Tonberry is my fav ff monmon......i got a bunch of Tonberry dolls.

Think it of it as compliment if i bestowed you Tonberry title.

@Kyn:go eat some bananas......

Guest Draconos

Final fantasy games are too easy.

Then again all Rpgs are too easy for me  :lol:

I challenge you to play Ys II on nightmare difficulty.

Since I can't participate in the FF discussion, here's a question for you guys: What's your biggest doujin pet peeve? Mine is "ass pussy". An absolute abomination.

Netorare,mind break,rape,gangrape, and netorare.

yes i didnt mistyped it.

btw i love ass pussy.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/news/2014-05-02/persona-4-golden-gets-tv-anime-by-a-1-pictures-in-july

Time for another Ricky's song!

A whole anime just for including Marie? They could explain if they are really doing smth so dumb, or if they are doing improvements since the first anime~

Final fantasy games are too easy.

Then again all Rpgs are too easy for me   :lol:

Go play Tactics Ogre, scoundrel!

I usualy dont like mind break or any humiliation but I like nice NTR - especialy something like - "oh stepfather, your dick is 2ce as big as my husbands"

Or

"Oh Gakuto is I knew you were this manly down there I would have played with you instead of my Otouto to release my stress ! "

wtf is ass pussy ? some sort of genetic mutation ;] ?

You're probably joking, but I'll answer anyway. It's when moronic people who don't understand people with anal fetishes and are uncomfortable with it decide to translate ass, anus, asshole, to "asspussy", which completely and utterly destroys any kind of arousal that fetishes for anal brings, since it ruins it by associating and compare it with the pussy instead.

wtf is ass pussy ? some sort of genetic mutation ;] ?

You have my permission to fuck off and go to hell.

i'll let olives to explain.....

i dont need your permission to go hell bro,i'll go there my self.(and i love ass pussy)

I usualy dont like mind break or any humiliation but I like nice NTR - especialy something like - "oh stepfather, your dick is 2ce as big as my husbands"

Somehow i dont NTR but i like netori hahahaha.

You're probably joking, but I'll answer anyway. It's when moronic people who don't understand people with anal fetishes and are uncomfortable with it decide to translate ass, anus, asshole, to "asspussy", which completely and utterly destroys any kind of arousal that fetishes for anal brings, since it ruins it by associating and compare it with the pussy instead.

lol what?? they actualy write word "asspussy" ? or they translate "ass" as "pussy" ? Eighter way it is insane. And yup i never noticed/encoutered that.

And btw I dont like anal that much, although I am a big fan of beautifull butts. Pussies (and nakadashi) come first for me anyway !

lol what?? they actualy write word "asspussy" ? or they translate "ass" as "pussy" ? Eighter way it is insane. And yup i never noticed/encoutered that.

And btw I dont like anal that much, although I am a big fan of beautifull butts. Pussies (and nakadashi) come first for me anyway !

They write it as "asspussy."

Hohoho i know you will understand....tht feeling when you steal something/someone from others.....

Lol, as if you know that feeling.

Also, am I the only seeing the problem with getting a girlfriend who cheated on their ex with you? What happens if you hit a slow phase in your relationship, or she's not satisfied for a while? Wouldn't be surprised if she let another dude "steal" her, in that case.

Also, am I the only seeing the problem with getting a girlfriend who cheated on their ex with you? What happens if you hit a slow phase in your relationship, or she's not satisfied for a while? Wouldn't be surprised if she let another dude "steal" her, in that case.

You're not alone pal.

They write it as "asspussy."

i speak 'tht feeling' not in IRL. i mean in vn....

For irl exp i never got cheated(maybe i am,i just dont know bout it).

For stealing yes i'm ashamed to said tht ,i did stole something from others n i got wht i deserved.

but tht was in past.

Also, another pet peeve: When, in doujins like Cast Aoi, a girl is manipulated into fucking a dude, but he only fucks her ass for some reason or another, and then end up fucking her pussy for the first time in front of her "boyfriend", and she's like, "Pussy sex feels way better than anal!!!!!". Freaking hate that.