Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I have a couple of favourite singers though but if they voice characters or not im not sure.

Santos is a very interessing name :D(thinking about what it means in my country)

If im not wrong lapiz was voice by Yuko goto.

Santos is my shorten version of my family name,but my  dad allowed me to use it everywhere except official documents. From middle school, i used Santos for exam n such too.(except final exam). I rarely use my family full nme.

Guest Mayuzumi Yukie

The first yes, & theirs also someone with just the name Yamato.who posted I think 30 something pages ago.

Yamato-san! OwO

If im not wrong lapiz was voice by Yuko goto.

Santos is my shorten version of my family name,but my  dad allowed me to use it everywhere except official documents. From middle school, i used Santos for exam n such too.(except final exam). I rarely use my family full nme.

She also voiced kaede in Shuffle!, Cierra in Riviera the promised land if im not mistaken.

Lucky you.I pretty much hate all my names except the first and it is pretty common one :lol:

She also voiced kaede in Shuffle!, Cierra in Riviera the promised land if im not mistaken.

Lucky you.I pretty much hate all my names except the first and it is pretty common one

Hahaha. I love my first name cuz it connected to both my aneki n onisama, same with both of em too. although my age differences from them is 8 years, 3 of us still close as industrial super glue.

Guest Naoe Yamato

I'll launch 11 torpedoes n 6 bombs to you,and the history will be repeated again.

That's going a little over bored don't you think Mon?