Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

for singers... hmmm, that's a toughie. for japanese singers i'd say Yui Itsuka (Yōsei Teikoku), Hyadain, LiSA, Kotoko, Suzuka Nakamoto (sakura gakuen and babymetal), Kawada Mami (ty cro-mag for the reminder)... 

i love the voice of Tarja Turunen (original lead singer of nightwish), Marco Hietala (current bassist and male vocals of nightwish), they just have the right tones for me, utterly love the Islander, Nemo, and End of All Hope...

As you can probably imagine i'm bad at picking favourites, the absolute bests for me are Fire Emblem (favourite game series overall), Etrian Odyssey (favourite DS SRPG series), Jak III (best PS2 game), Smash Bros. (best fighter with Blazblue coming in decent second)   

i'll edit more in as i think of them

We need a proper topic here so lets see...

"looks at random topic list"

Whos your favourite singer?

One of them is definitely Kawada Mami. Among those with more than one song which i listen i can name CooRie and Yozuca. And there are more with only one song (i just don't find other songs by them so maybe i would be able to add them into list).

more like

8vHf5.jpg

uglier, but at least u hve a skill called 'bad breathe' 

This. Is. The. Most. Annoying. Monster. In FF VIII! No one boss caused me so much trouble than this guy with his "Bad Breathe".

more like

8vHf5.jpg

uglier, but at least u hve a skill called 'bad breathe' 

Malboros are such a pain, i have nightmares of them in FF tactics advance, one of the missions always had the law "don't hurt monsters" (the anti-law card is one of the hardest to get), it was a red-card law (prison) and you had to beat about 6 malboros that could status lock someone if if only 3 of them targeted someone... horrible childhood memories there 

But he did remake the video from scratch & almost completely matched the actual AMV, that is impressive.

Oh, I know. I read that post. His looks a hell of a lot better, though. A lot more crisp.

Thanks you two. <33333

I have a 99% effectless version that I'll be uploading later today. 

Btw, get this, so apparently my account was terminated because I "violated Community Guidelines", but seeing as I never did any such thing, I looked it up today, and it turns out that there are tons of people who lost their channels yesterday for the exact same reason. (Link: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/IUH-7tB-MXQ%5B1-25-true%5D)

This means there's a chance that I can get my account back! :D

On an off note, I'm gonna be gone for a week 'cause of the move. I'm hoping I'll see everybody no later than next Thursday.

I love you all! Take care of yourselves... I promised myself I wouldn't cry, but... OH GOD, WHY.

tumblr_ma05qcS8xs1qjl74r.gif

Here's hoping I can find internet somewhere... D;

You guys have been a pretty awesome stress-reliever... So, thanks for everything. I've only been here a couple days but you're all pretty great. Thanks for keeping me sane this past little while.

Christ that was far too sappy for a VN forum...

On an off note, I'm gonna be gone for a week 'cause of the move. I'm hoping I'll see everybody no later than next Thursday.

I love you all! Take care of yourselves... I promised myself I wouldn't cry, but... OH GOD, WHY.

No doubt our paths will cross once more. Until then.

*wind blow effect*

You guys have been a pretty awesome stress-reliever... So, thanks for everything. I've only been here a couple days but you're all pretty great. Thanks for keeping me sane this past little while.

Christ that was far too sappy for a VN forum...

Well, with bars, shops, cafes and such, there's tons of places with free wifi! ;D

allpuk is Yamato

But didn't he kind of make the thread, then disappear forever? I remember you guys saying you had tried before to reach him so he could put the TL progress in the first post but failed.

Kenny Santos...now can u guess my Aneki n onisama name???? keyword is 'Vi'(left a clue last pages i think)

Whts wrong with sena???? my fetish is tsuntsunpechapai doesnt mean i dont like melons. You ever tried pancake with melon??? not bad you know

I wont say all. let see....Fma,Zerotsu,Tora,gokicha,killmebaby,gintama,ghosthunt,utawa,rosa+vamp,zettai,shana and others

i'll say i watch only 80% of her works. 

Can I try to guess your brother and sister's name then? >: D

This thread really doesn't have any lull's does it? I take a couple days to write my term paper and get slammed with 357 notifications the second I log in.

It feels like a single person is making them all o:

Well, duh.

Someone has a lot of free time and commitment. I wonder how long they can keep this up for. ^_^

Can someone explain to me what the Bushido Plan is again?

I got lost in the 'clone' part. Would asking that be a major spoiler?  -_-

I think that the Bushido plan probably explained in the Route where you can branch off into Koyuki's route, and that is still untranslated. At least that's where most of the action takes place.

Can someone explain to me what the Bushido Plan is again?

I got lost in the 'clone' part. Would asking that be a major spoiler?  -_-

Most of the Bushido is explained in the prologue. Unless you mean the ulterior, final motive? Then it might be in Koyuki's route.

But the basic things are: Kuki can clone people from past eras, so they decided to give it a try and cloned some past heroes (Yoshitsune, Benkei, Yoishi and Seiso, although Seiso doesn't know whose clone is she), and they will attend school.

Tesshin says it's so that students get pumped up and practice more, etc etc.

But the basic things are: Kuki can clone people from past eras, so they decided to give it a try and cloned some past heroes (Yoshitsune, Benkei, Yoishi and Seiso, although Seiso doesn't know whose clone is she), and they will attend school.

Tesshin says it's so that students get pumped up and practice more, etc etc.

Yet for some reason Kuki decided to gender bend them all.

I guess that was just the will of the Majikoi universe as well.

majikoi-1.png

For some reason? Isn't it obvious that it's far better to have a female Yoshitsune, Benkei and Seiso? : D

Just saying that storywise it's a bit dubious, but I don't really have an issue with it.

Sengoku Rance pretty much did the same thing.