Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Lol, as if you know that feeling.

Also, am I the only seeing the problem with getting a girlfriend who cheated on their ex with you? What happens if you hit a slow phase in your relationship, or she's not satisfied for a while? Wouldn't be surprised if she let another dude "steal" her, in that case.

Yeah. Why would you want to have anything to do with someone who is confirmed as being bad with keeping promises? Or why shred single tear over losing someone who turned out to be like that all along? Good riddance.

i speak 'tht feeling' not in IRL. i mean in vn....

For irl exp i never got cheated(maybe i am,i just dont know bout it).

For stealing yes i'm ashmed i did stole something from others n i got wht i deserved.

Stealing isn't nice, you know.

(Although I don't think anyone would mind if you stole a dictionary and a grammar rule book...)

Since I can't participate in the FF discussion, here's a question for you guys: What's your biggest doujin pet peeve? Mine is "ass pussy". An absolute abomination.

BUTT            tumblr_ly5ytvhpjs1qefm89o3_250.gif     returning to your querry.

What I probably hate the most in VN Manga and dojins is false drama, and making up stupid "dramatic problems" that lovers have to overcome to be happy ...

Like that shit in Miyako route ( WTF ! ).

Second thing I hate most is too much of character development - that feeling when you came to love certain character in season one, but it changes soo much in second that you want to deny the sequel existence. Like Bakemonogatari and Nadeko Sengoku for me (well to some degree at least - or other characters kutting of their hair ! )

Before                                                                           

002.jpg

AFTER

monogatari-second-season-01-large-29.jpg

Stealing isn't nice, you know.

(Although I don't think anyone would mind if you stole a dictionary and a grammar rule book...)

Damn you hit where it hurts the most.......

I know that ofc but i stopped tht a long time ago.

BUTT            tumblr_ly5ytvhpjs1qefm89o3_250.gif     returning to your querry.

Source. Now.

What I probably hate the most in VN Manga and dojins is false drama, and making up stupid "dramatic problems" that lovers have to overcome to be happy ...

Lol, this reminds me of something. My parents love crime shows, and I was in the kitchen when they were watching something, so I watched together with them for a bit. There's this main-character-ish dude chasing some minor character through a forest for some reason, and he tackles him, they fall down, and the minor character lands on a stick and is pierced through the body and dying. Then there's this extremely dramatic, "He's gonna die" part where he's like "I have a family. A beautiful wife and a 10-year-old little girl", and the MC guy is like, "Everything's going to be all right, I'm gonna get you to the hospital.", then he gets a phone call and it's HIS wife, who apparently doesn't know anything, and to avoid the other guy giving away that something is wrong, he snaps his neck.

I mean, what the bloody fuck?

They write it as "asspussy."

Lol, as if you know that feeling.

Also, am I the only seeing the problem with getting a girlfriend who cheated on their ex with you? What happens if you hit a slow phase in your relationship, or she's not satisfied for a while? Wouldn't be surprised if she let another dude "steal" her, in that case.

Well, those genres heavily rely on empathy combined with imagination by the reader, so he does actually know that feeling o:

Most of those NTR guys are kind of scumbags who simply do it for the sex, they don't steal the girl to have a stable relationship with her, so I don't think they care too much :D

Source. Now.

Lol, this reminds me of something. My parents love crime shows, and I was in the kitchen when they were watching something, so I watched together with them for a bit. There's this main-character-ish dude chasing some minor character through a forest for some reason, and he tackles him, they fall down, and the minor character lands on a stick and is pierced through the body and dying. Then there's this extremely dramatic, "He's gonna die" part where he's like "I have a family. A beautiful wife and a 10-year-old little girl", and the MC guy is like, "Everything's going to be all right, I'm gonna get you to the hospital.", then he gets a phone call and it's HIS wife, who apparently doesn't know anything, and to avoid the other guy giving away that something is wrong, he snaps his neck.

Sounds quite practical xD

Source. Now.

Lol, this reminds me of something. My parents love crime shows, and I was in the kitchen when they were watching something, so I watched together with them for a bit. There's this main-character-ish dude chasing some minor character through a forest for some reason, and he tackles him, they fall down, and the minor character lands on a stick and is pierced through the body and dying. Then there's this extremely dramatic, "He's gonna die" part where he's like "I have a family. A beautiful wife and a 10-year-old little girl", and the MC guy is like, "Everything's going to be all right, I'm gonna get you to the hospital.", then he gets a phone call and it's HIS wife, who apparently doesn't know anything, and to avoid the other guy giving away that something is wrong, he snaps his neck.

lol lol wht is the name of the show??

Well, those genres heavily rely on empathy combined with imagination by the reader, so he does actually know that feeling o:

Most of those NTR guys are kind of scumbags who simply do it for the sex, they don't steal the girl to have a stable relationship with her, so I don't think they care too much :D

Sounds quite practical xD

The girl usually end up HAPPY, though, because all they care about, at that point, is sex. If it's real life and you want a stable relationship, though, it ain't gonna work out.

Hohoho i wonder wht will hpn to the protag IRL. Abused everyday both physical n mentally~~~~~~

I can abuse you physically and mentally everyday, and we'll see what happens.

Thx, ill read synopsis about it in wiki.

I prefer 'bones' anyway......but sometimes, the villains reason to kill his/her victims i pretty dumb.

It's supposed to be very good. Still, though... falling on a stick and bleeding to death, then getting your neck snapped for no reason instead...

Since I can't participate in the FF discussion, here's a question for you guys: What's your biggest doujin pet peeve? Mine is "ass pussy". An absolute abomination.

*Walking back with the food to celebrate & hears people talk about perverted things.. Sneaks away* 

(Don't know what you mean by pet peev. Also I didn't know about asspussy either, but I can see why you hate it.)

pet peeve is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to themselves, to a greater degree than others may find it.

- Wiki

(Ah, I have a few then: Inaccurate proportions, it's not like they have to be spot on accurate but when they make them obviously to big or make it look weird it's annoying that goes for Anime, Vn's, games & Ect too.)  

Ah, I have a few then: Inaccurate proportions, it's not like they have to be spot on accurate but when they make them obviously to big or make it look weird it's annoying that goes for Anime, Vn's, games & Ect too.   

Eh, I don't mind as long as it's not "Legs aren't supposed to bend that way!". I don't care if they have boobs big enough to fuck their nipples or anything like that.

Such a coincidence that along with this conv, my skype chat with some pals also went into weird sex and fetishes lulz xD

Also, I'm utterly disgusted by enormous boobs. Big boobs? Alright... but it gets to some levels that it's so inhuman it repulses me =X

Such a coincidence that along with this conv, my skype chat with some pals also went into weird sex and fetishes lulz xD

Also, I'm utterly disgusted by enormous boobs. Big boobs? Alright... but it gets to some levels that it's so inhuman it repulses me =X

That's because you're a lolicon.