Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

With all due respect sir, dragons are legendary and mythological creatures. There really is no 'true' dragon. That is unless you were referring to the strongest of your kind, which I imagine is either only fantasized about or were really present, but fail to maintain their existence. I personally believe an unadulterated reign is much less impressive than a long one, and judging from that humans are taking the lead as we speak.

Side note: See? You roleplay just fine.

I could say the same about mystical powers of instant revival and shooting lasers from your hand. What I refer to as 'true' dragons are obviously dragons of for example Dragonlance and Erathia. While Skyrims "dragons" are too weak to be a part of our magnificent and ancient race.

Side note : I can roleplay just fine. As a personality I made myself. I would never try to roleplay a known character if there wouldn't be huge amount of content from which to draw

I just realised something while I was playing Kokoro's route in S.

This girl

Kokoro.jpg

Has the same voice as this girl

93pWYH9.jpg

pffffft you just realized it.....she hve a lot of vn voices too ,such as da capo 2,muvluv n fortune arterial

It does make that song very ironic, though.

Yes i know. Man i dont like 2014 WorldCup official song. 

I could say the same about mystical powers of instant revival and shooting lasers from your hand. What I refer to as 'true' dragons are obviously dragons of for example Dragonlance and Erathia. While Skyrims "dragons" are too weak to be a part of our magnificent and ancient race.

In that case, I don't see a reason to exclude mods. 

You should be delighted the common folk took the time to create add-ons to more closely demonstrate a 'true dragon'. It's not like it matters though. You don't exist.

I would post my slowpoke image again, but I'm on phone.

pffffft you just realized it.....she hve a lot of vn voives toosuch as da capo 2,muvluv n fortune arterial

I'm sorry. "orz

This girl

Kokoro.jpg

93pWYH9.jpg

Tsundere powah.

Btw, am I the only one here who isn't completely and utterly obsessed over seiyuus and doesn't seem to keep personal notes as to which seiyuu does which characters over all the anime and VNs that exist?

Tsundere powah.

Btw, am I the only one here who isn't completely and utterly obsessed over seiyuus and doesn't seem to keep personal notes as to which seiyuu does which characters over all the anime and VNs that exist?

*cough*cough*

Guest Draconos

In that case, I don't see a reason to exclude mods. 

You should be delighted the common folk took the time to create add-ons to more closely demonstrate a 'true dragon'. It's not like it matters though. You don't exist.

Your constant insults start to bore me alternate wiser version of Kawakami Momoyo. I am indeed glad that certain people have seen Skyrims "dragons"....inadequate, to say the least. But it is still an insult towards our magnificent race that they were considered dragons on the first hand. And while we're talking about "existence" you are a fictional character as well by common belief. However if neither of us wouldn't exist we wouldn't currently be having this talk so I have to argue that we both do indeed exist. Otherwise even if you wouldn't exist without your not-so-great powers you would be considered a delusional madman since you are talking with a being that doesn't even exist.

Your constant insults start to bore me alternate wiser version of Kawakami Momoyo. I am indeed glad that certain people have seen Skyrims "dragons"....inadequate, to say the least. But it is still an insult towards our magnificent race that they were considered dragons on the first hand. And while we're talking about "existence" you are a fictional character as well by common belief. However if neither of us wouldn't exist we wouldn't currently be having this talk so I have to argue that we both do indeed exist. Otherwise even if you wouldn't exist without your not-so-great powers you would be considered a delusional madman since you are talking with a being that doesn't even exist.

...I wasn't roleplaying when I said that. And I'm aware I'm addressing a dragon. I'm open minded like that. Everyone has access to internet these days, I wouldn't be surprised if a 50-feet winged lizard is currently operating a functional PC on the opposite side of the server. That said, you're too full of yourself for your own good. This is coming from a human, but my advice is that if you're very confident of your superiority complex, then you better show it.

why most lolis you can bang  ( ;p ) in VNs have white hair ?

I just banged you 5 minutes ago, Fushikawa.

why most lolis you can bang  ( ;p ) in VNs have white hair ?

It's like the japanese perception of russians. The Japanese have some sort of obsession over certain archetypes having white hair. They want someone to look special/mysterious, white hair. There's someone russian, white hair.

...I wasn't roleplaying when I said that. And I'm aware I'm addressing a dragon. I'm open minded like that. Everyone has access to internet these days, I wouldn't be surprised if a 50-feet winged lizard is currently operating a functional PC on the opposite side of the server. That said, you're too full of yourself for your own good. This is coming from a human, but my advice is that if you're very confident of your superiority complex, then you better show it.

Dat yuri.

Momoyo banging Fushikawa? Now THAT I'd pay to see.

This girl

Kokoro.jpg

93pWYH9.jpg

Ho ho ho ho ho

Just dont fall in love with me now peasant !

Mind explaining who is the cheeky brat from the lover image ?

And about seiyuus - only one I care about and Love with all my hart is ...

kana-hanazawa-hatsukoi-note-regular.jpg

Kana Hanazawa !!

ie seiyuu of both

Kuroneko from Oreimo                                                                        and Nedoeko Sengoku ! from Bekoemonogatari

kuroneko.jpg         Nadeko_Sengoku_by_kishidashiki.jpg

So my most loved characters in one of the best shows i ever watched.

EDIT: I screwed up the quoting ;)

Momoyo banging Fushikawa? Now THAT I'd pay to see.

Ara~ What's this? I thought you weren't interested in 3D girls?

Kana Hanazawa !!

Hanazawa Kana is also one of 2 of my all-time favorite female seiyuu, the other being Paku Romi.

I mostly remember her for Mayuri of Steins;Gate though. Her voice is unbelievably distinct, and lovely for that matter.

It's like the japanese perception of russians. The Japanese have some sort of obsession over certain archetypes having white hair. They want someone to look special/mysterious, white hair. There's someone russian, white hair.

Ok then the questions evolve - why they want to bang Russian-looking lolis more than others ;p ?

Ho ho ho ho ho

Just dont fall in love with me now peasant !

Mind explaining who is the cheeky brat from the lover image ?

Kana Hanazawa !!

ie seiyuu of both

Kuroneko from Oreimo                                                                        and Nedoeko Sengoku ! from Bekoemonogatari

kuroneko.jpg         Nadeko_Sengoku_by_kishidashiki.jpg

So my most loved characters in one of the best shows i ever watched.

EDIT: I screwed up the quoting ;)

It's Michiru from Grisaia.

Guest Draconos

*snorts* As if you have any right to call other too full of himself and I assure you; I may hold great pride in my race and its power but underestimating my enemy I wouldn't do.....in most of the cases. And if you would be talking with some young dragon he would have most likely attacked you by now. I have no idea how that confrontation would end up but I don't think it would be pretty for the surroundings to have one of the most powerful humans fight with a dragon. I have great confidence in my abilities, that is true. But my power is real and quite powerful even if I do say so myself.

Whelp. Looks like I made another confusing post. I really need to learn to control my mind for long enough to make an easily comprehensible post

Ok then the questions evolve - why they want to bang Russian-looking lolis more than others ;p ?

For the same reason people find "attractive" foreign accents. Because it's off, mysterious and special. They ar every different from the regular japanese.

For the same reason people find "attractive" foreign accents. Because it's off, mysterious and special. They ar every different from the regular japanese.

I bet it is something like:

oooo that loli has a unnatural white hair ! -> She Aint (normal) Human ! -> Its legal to bang her ! ;p

PS. And thx for answer about that girl Jun

pin pon.

Thats japanese for you.....have you seen a gendrbend Putin????

8w60X.jpg

pin pon.

Thats japanese for you.....have you seen a gendrbend Putin????

8w60X.jpg

....Is she another railgun?

I bet it is something like:

oooo that loli has a unnatural white hair ! -> She Aint (normal) Human ! -> Its legal to bang her ! ;p

The interest value is most likely the captivating part. It's more like;

oooo that loli has unnatural white hair! -> I rarely see something like that! -> I wanna bang something I rarely see! -> It's legal to bang her!

B18.jpg

...In which case Berserker would most probably bludgeon you to death.

....Is she another railgun?

It's more like;

oooo that loli has unnatural white hair! -> I rarely see something like that! -> I wanna bang something I rarely see! -> It's legal to bang her!

B18.jpg

...In which case Berserker would most probably bludgeon you to death.

You just touched the legend here ; ]

Ilya route cancelation was the bigest tragedy in Japan between Nagasaki and Fukushima

And yes - talking about the H-scene too.